Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Mobile

Hello,

:boat: hmm tell us which is ur favourite mobile...and what do u like abt it...

My fav. mobile is my own PDA .. HTC Touch Cruise :bg: It has everything you need. Wireless internet, touch screen, music player, java, games, sexy look 3,2 mega pixel camera, tom tom nivigation, gprs n the list goes on now i dnt have to buy a new mobile for a long long time

and urs?? and why? :P
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

oh wao..thats great..
    aww mobile companies ka nuqsaan ho gaya..i..aap koi aur mobile jo nahi lengi...

mera favourite koi nahi hai ...bus mujhe latest and light mobile apne hath mein rakhna acha lagta hai...nowadays i m fond of n95 jo mere 2 brothers ne lia hai...

my fav mobile is my own ... LG shine:bg:

oh thats nice u own ur fav mobile...

yeah i gave a lot of many for it too Rahen .. so that has to pay off be4 i look for a new one my new is probably gonna be Google OS .. :P

Sweeto - u didnt mention why is LG ur fav mobile? :P

Rahen - i like n95 10GB Black ..i have not encounter any sort of problems with it that's the best part.. whereas, all da other N series encountered different software problems
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

kioke...uhm..i can use it as a mirror hahahah...and ...usmein sab kuch hai jo mujhe chahie...MP3, camera..video camera... lovely design..ya...

Nina u r right on n95 i hve also heard the same abt it..and what do u like abt gogle OS.

ma sis i think most of the mobiles must hve feminine look...with the same name...that will bring more attraction..to me yes.

sweeto ..lol that's true

rahen.. hmm basically google is building OS Android, Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. This early look at the Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications on the Android platform using the Java programming language.

Here are the features..

Application framework enabling reuse and replacement of components
    Dalvik virtual machine optimized for mobile devices
    Integrated browser based on the open source WebKit engine
    Optimized graphics powered by a custom 2D graphics library; 3D graphics based on the OpenGL ES 1.0 specification (hardware acceleration optional)
    SQLite for structured data storage
    Media support for common audio, video, and still image formats (MPEG4, H.264, MP3, AAC, AMR, JPG, PNG, GIF)
    GSM Telephony (hardware dependent)
    Bluetooth, EDGE, 3G, and WiFi (hardware dependent)
    Camera, GPS, compass, and accelerometer (hardware dependent)
    Rich development environment including a device emulator, tools for debugging, memory and performance profiling, and a plugin for the Eclipse IDE

Android Architecture
    The following diagram shows the major components of the Android operating system.