Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help with signature :(

Salam,

I want to have a signature .. but there is not enough space which is granted by admin to paste it in my signature Any help?

Signature:

The Prophet (salAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said,
    “There will come a time for my ummah when they will love five things and forget five things – they will love this life (dunya) and forget the life to come; they will love property and forget the grave; they will love wealth and forget the [Day of] Judgement; they will love their children and forget the truth; and they will love themselves and forget Allah.

They have nothing to do with me
    &
    I have nothing to do with them.”
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Send pm to admin...and surely u will be helped with this.

Aren't you team leader? What's a different between Super Mod n Team leader? n what is a difference between Co-admin n team leader? :s ..khair sis..

I will surely PM him .. but have you not heard about the accident??? :S I pray kay phele woh theek ho jayen. Amen
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

suma ameen...wait for him

Ameen SumAmeen.

You didn't answer my question sis??? maine team leader hone ka difference poocha tha na.. just curious.

sis i read ur complete posts..
    jis ka kaam ussi ko saanjhe...Admin will hopefully answer to this...

Let's hope so, i've sent him a Pm regarding this matter.

If you say so

As per my understanding of it, the signatures have a fixed character limit and a user cannot override that under any circumstances. When you hit submit or preview, you will be informed of any and all errors that occurred during submission so that you could fix it accordingly.

The signature limits:

1. Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters including BB code markup.
    2. Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 3 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.
    Dream, I do.