Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jab We Met

ofcoz its not...but mera dil kar raha tha likhne ko..leiken ab ..idher kuch members hain jin par bharosa nai kia ja sakta..kya pata ..kab wohi copy paste karke usi se humhe hi beizzat kardein

hmmm .. sweetoo you never know. If you are not sure right now, tau baad mein sochna .. otherwise, u can also share with the ppl u trust privatly (MSN etc) ...
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

hopefully she will..

now members who are having something to write on the thread topic...come forward...else refrain from replying here

Who knows? you never know if someone has any successful love stories to share? probably everyone is thinking the samething kay koi share kare ga. anyways, keep the hope alive as i said above.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Ooh girlz u r afraid by some members i m also...But amazing they r not here yet...
    Ok i wil tell u somthing

Befor i like someone she is beautiful , she is ingaged with one my friend their ingagement goes above 12 years they are ingaged when they are very little.Both are from one khandan,Mamoo & phopi.And boy's father is in abroad and rich..So at that time when they are ingaged the girl family not able to send her colege after matric(10th standerd).And boy family take responsibility for her studies and with their support girl finaly did Post Graduation(M.A).All are happy with that relationship..

Now a u turn here in relationship...

Boy's father did second marriage,whats the reason doesent concern here.But he will take care of their 1st family at that time to till now...But between this their financialy situation Some down.Now they are not rich & but now also every EID & every Occation Boy mother give her clothes and Eidi's everything and take care of her.

After that girl decided to do B.ED for teaching and now the girl family says we will take all expence because girls mother is a school teacher also ...So she did B.ED

And with the girl studies boy also did B.A and after B.A he want to go abroad but that time not able to come financialy problem.So he do some jobs in different cties but no soutiable job he get...

But it is 100 % done that that guy should come abroad ...In this period girl family 3 times says that we will broke the ingagement and the boy's mother go and again patchup..In the end boys father come on vacation and stay in their sister home all vacation 30 days for solving this matter ..Girls mother and father says we will give u our daughter INSHAHALLAH ..But 30 days end fastly..After that when boy father came back abroad the girl family broke the relationship and searching new from outside the family...And also they find some one that is 100% not suitible for the girl and for the all KHANDAN & also arrange marriage no love , no one happily goes to that girl home that is in a new khandan..And even they come no one like them in Whole Khandan...

But what can th boy do when he is small he see only one girl till he is in the age of 25 but after that he loose his love...

Reason only is not rich now...So is their no love from the girl side than why they take all the things all the money , why study in their Money ... What do u call that girl...Is all the same She is educated also only for money she did this and now where she is married thier financialy position is not well ???

Their is some tension in both families both families but u know in families it is hard to stay away from each other.so after 1 year they are fine now.but dill main abhi bhi aik khalish hy unn ky liye...

And that boy who looses 10% his mind what happend to him ...he is fine but some problem hy uss ky sath u can understand...

He is my friend...Their financialy situation is better than before now and next month i m calling him here Saudia Arabia with me because he is my best friend and i love him.I want that he will live here with me and work here after 2 year his marriage program hy hum sub kaa...Pray for his success...pls...

So my 1st liking is this girl before...But after this i hate her now and i dont want to see her face again the whole life this story is in my mind , i will not forget what they did...

My 2nd liking Ahhh this is not liking This is LOVE LOVE LOVE...

How did i meet from family...i m seeing my future with her excellent because i love her as RAHEN says more than my life...We meet occationly when we are child we cant even think this that i fell in love with that girl...What made me realize ,, When i saw her 1st time in NAQAB i think she is in class 10th now in college 2nd year, O GOD how she is looking i can't forget that moments...Yet in front of my eyes in my memories...So a new feeling inside me , at that time i m not able to realize it is love...After that they come our home after 1 year we play a lot ,Cricket ,LUdo like patners one team,etc sitting games... that day is their last day in our house we sit all night ,Playing...and talking...When she goes for sleep in other room i says i will sent u sms she replies that send sms ur own written not the already written sms from someone saved in mobile..So at that Night she wears Waooo what a nice dress.
    I send Sms U r looking today more beautiful in that dress ...and that dress is looking more dashing because u wears ,, same kind of msgs sent ,And her reply is also decent...So that day and night & from that sms my love story starts...Yet it is under process i think from their but from here confirm...
    But i know inshahallah I will secceeded ... because now she is studinyg and not good to pay attention in this Love problem.because very intellegent and 1st class 1st in studies...So wait and watch slowly slowly wins the race...

I think u r bored...What can i doo yar...Jo jaisa lik skta tha lik diya..Ab ap paroo aur samjo...Aur btao kaisi thi both stories...Both are true because i never lies..
    I hope All reader will respect this other wise what happeds someone blackmail me who cares...I m cool minded person not hot hot...so dont try to blackmail...
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JUB WE MEET tu asman aur zameen aik kr dain gy hala gula,moj masti sy...
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yawarkamal, post: 360545
    Ooh girlz u r afraid by some members i m also...But amazing they r not here yet...
    Ok i wil tell u somthing

Befor i like someone she is beautiful , she is ingaged with one my friend their ingagement goes above 12 years they are ingaged when they are very little.Both are from one khandan,Mamoo & phopi.And boy's father is in abroad and rich..So at that time when they are ingaged the girl family not able to send her colege after matric(10th standerd).And boy family take responsibility for her studies and with their support girl finaly did Post Graduation(M.A).All are happy with that relationship..

Now a u turn here in relationship...

Boy's father did second marriage,whats the reason doesent concern here.But he will take care of their 1st family at that time to till now...But between this their financialy situation Some down.Now they are not rich & but now also every EID & every Occation Boy mother give her clothes and Eidi's everything and take care of her.

After that girl decided to do B.ED for teaching and now the girl family says we will take all expence because girls mother is a school teacher also ...So she did B.ED

And with the girl studies boy also did B.A and after B.A he want to go abroad but that time not able to come financialy problem.So he do some jobs in different cties but no soutiable job he get...

But it is 100 % done that that guy should come abroad ...In this period girl family 3 times says that we will broke the ingagement and the boy's mother go and again patchup..In the end boys father come on vacation and stay in their sister home all vacation 30 days for solving this matter ..Girls mother and father says we will give u our daughter INSHAHALLAH ..But 30 days end fastly..After that when boy father came back abroad the girl family broke the relationship and searching new from outside the family...And also they find some one that is 100% not suitible for the girl and for the all KHANDAN & also arrange marriage no love , no one happily goes to that girl home that is in a new khandan..And even they come no one like them in Whole Khandan...

But what can th boy do when he is small he see only one girl till he is in the age of 25 but after that he loose his love...

Reason only is not rich now...So is their no love from the girl side than why they take all the things all the money , why study in their Money ... What do u call that girl...Is all the same She is educated also only for money she did this and now where she is married thier financialy position is not well ???

Their is some tension in both families both families but u know in families it is hard to stay away from each other.so after 1 year they are fine now.but dill main abhi bhi aik khalish hy unn ky liye...

And that boy who looses 10% his mind what happend to him ...he is fine but some problem hy uss ky sath u can understand...

He is my friend...Their financialy situation is better than before now and next month i m calling him here Saudia Arabia with me because he is my best friend and i love him.I want that he will live here with me and work here after 2 year his marriage program hy hum sub kaa...Pray for his success...pls...

So my 1st liking is this girl before...But after this i hate her now and i dont want to see her face again the whole life this story is in my mind , i will not forget what they did...

My 2nd liking Ahhh this is not liking This is LOVE LOVE LOVE...

How did i meet from family...i m seeing my future with her excellent because i love her as RAHEN says more than my life...We meet occationly when we are child we cant even think this that i fell in love with that girl...What made me realize ,, When i saw her 1st time in NAQAB i think she is in class 10th now in college 2nd year, O GOD how she is looking i can't forget that moments...Yet in front of my eyes in my memories...So a new feeling inside me , at that time i m not able to realize it is love...After that they come our home after 1 year we play a lot ,Cricket ,LUdo like patners one team,etc sitting games... that day is their last day in our house we sit all night ,Playing...and talking...When she goes for sleep in other room i says i will sent u sms she replies that send sms ur own written not the already written sms from someone saved in mobile..So at that Night she wears Waooo what a nice dress.
    I send Sms U r looking today more beautiful in that dress ...and that dress is looking more dashing because u wears ,, same kind of msgs sent ,And her reply is also decent...So that day and night & from that sms my love story starts...Yet it is under process i think from their but from here confirm...
    But i know inshahallah I will secceeded ... because now she is studinyg and not good to pay attention in this Love problem.because very intellegent and 1st class 1st in studies...So wait and watch slowly slowly wins the race...

I think u r bored...What can i doo yar...Jo jaisa lik skta tha lik diya..Ab ap paroo aur samjo...Aur btao kaisi thi both stories...Both are true because i never lies..
    I hope All reader will respect this other wise what happeds someone blackmail me who cares...I m cool minded person not hot hot...so dont try to blackmail...
    :clap3::clap3:
    to be true...I enjoyed reading ur love stories infact this is the best post i hve seen today..and yes..it waz nicely written..i didnot find difficulty in reading...
    and u cant be blackmailed..as u havenot told the girl's name...and i will not ask u also...
    so hve a great time...and thank you for this wonderful post..

Oh really 1st of all Shukar hy No dificulty to read now Im waiting for nina read this usy koi dificulty hoti hy ya ne...He heee...
    What is ur coment about the 1st story...In life is there chace to forget this...Now they are normel with them but inside the hearts distance remains yet...is that from the girl side all this true...i m not saying that all are same i m talking about this one only...
    U did'nt comment on this...>?

thanks for not asking the names , even my friend dont know about this and also my family but they can judge little only...And what i write about me no one knows about this only one person knows that is her sister she is also my best friend in the family & supports me...And on Dt i wrote it ...After posting i think lot what this i done is it good or not may be somone sees here from the family...

What about u ...

Take care
    C-Ya
    MYK
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sweet and good way to express urself yawar may allah suceed u in journey...

sweet and good way to express urself yawar may allah suceed u in journey...