Thread: Self realization/ Imitation

Hello Everyone,
    What i would like to know is why are you getting upset about what non-muslims are doing in their own countries. they can do whatever they like and dont have to obey to anyone. what we should be concerned with is what our fellow muslims are doing!! or does everyone choose to ignore it? we are disrespecting our Religion, Allah and the Prophet (pbuh) every day and we no not care yet we find it insulting when a non-muslim who doesnt even believe in them starts ridiculing them.

let me ask you a question! if your parents told you to do something and you didnt do it, does that mean you are disrespecting them right? according to my books you ARE! so when Allah and Prophet has told all of us to do certain things and to keep away from certain things we are NOT doing them so we are insulting them! things like Prayer, Quran etc we should do everyday yet we dont. and things like music that we shouldnot listen to yet we listen to it!! my point is why are we so concerned about non-muslims but ignore ourselves? arent we being hypocrites? we should learn to respect our religion before trying to make everyone else respect it!

I got this thread from another site..it is interesting...what you say?

It is interesting, and true, everyone should just mind their own business and just do what is expected from them before pointing fingers in all directions
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

whether it be just in general with life or in this case religion..before pointing a single finger at someone,we should stop and see that three are pointing right back at us..

its always easier to point put/blame someone for doing whats wrong, not seeing that we ourselves are probably doing something thats just as bad

no one should have to know about/understand where the next person is coming from ..or expect the same thing..

nice replies both of ya..liked reading.

thanx, wat bout u sis...what r ur views?
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~