Thread: We all need LOVE?

Salam everyone,

Everyone is talking above LOVE in this forum .. mostly 'whom n how you love someone special' eh.. here is something i wanna share with all muslim brothers and sisters.

Allah's Messenger, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said:"If Allah loves someone He calls (angel) Jibreel and says: Ilove so-and-so, so you love him. Jibreel loves him, and callsthe other angels in Heaven to love that person. They love him,then his love will be made upon earth, and he becomes loved. "And if Allah hates someone He calls Jibreel and says: I hateso-and-so and you hate him. Jibreel hates him and calls theangels in Heaven and says: Allah hates so-and-so, so you allhate him. They all hate him, and his hatred is made upon earthand he becomes hated." - Muslim [Lessons from this hadith] People do things for the sake ofseeking out love from other humans. All the love you need isfound in obeying Allah. Do actions sincerely to win Allah'slove, and love will be yours!

what are you thinking after reading???

Suggestions on how to implement the Sunnah
    1. Write down 10 lessons that you learned from the verse/hadith
    2. Find the Arabic of the verse/hadith and memorize it
    3. Teach the verse/hadith to 2 friends
    4. Print it out and post it in front of you all week long

Regards,

Nina
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

wa aleikum assalam
    yah we all need love and that also ALLAH's love..and i feel when ALLAH loves you...HIS ppl also do..its natural i guess..
    when u love someone for the sake of ALLAH..forgive someone for the sake of ALLAH...care for someone for the sake of ALLAH...help someone for the sake of ALLAH...believe me that is really a beautiful feeling...most beautiful than anyother feeling...
    jazakALLAH alf khair

assalam aleikum