Thread: Virtual aka internet love?

The tried and tested topic of discussion

Do you believe in virtual love? Do you condone it? Do you think it will shape up as a real life relationship sometime laters or do you think that it's just two (could be one) people killing time and fooling each other for the heck of it?

Fight!
    Dream, I do.

Yes i believe.. dnt wanna say anything more!

well, i have heard many successful stories n yet i personally don't know any couple who is living happily with their socalled virtual aka internet lover... though, my opinion is .. why someone will even think abt virtual love at the first place, when there are many open oppertunities to find someone in real life. Is it really that hard??? I dnt think soo...u gotta wait n njoy the ride
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

For some people at some places, it is really hard to find someone. What about people living in chicha watni or lala mosa? I don't think they're allowed to date there
    Dream, I do.

In nowadays, nobody gives a damn about what others are expereincing. :s Every single person is becoming selfish day by day. So why don't you also just think about yourself and live with that? (However, everyone love to gossip when it comes to Virtual love) Fx. what are the possibilities? what are the chances to be successful if one chooses Virtual love, if that's his/her calling? Lemme guess, been there done that, didn't work out, move on, get over it and try something better. :P that's how it works i guess.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

hmm..actually i believe in virtual love..and yes they have shaped up great infront of me when it comes to taking it to marriage and living like all other married couples...with rise and fall...
    when talking abt love for timepass...it shows...usually one or two of them make excuses and too many excuses...unlike serious couples..and sometimes serious couples get away without marriage.

Luckyly you have yet not expereinced what is it like to fall in virtual love in this damn-able world n den get hurt!!! I believe, practical ppl like me nw dnt have time to waste for virtual love. When you know success percent is too low and you have 50-50 shot; when it comes to fall in love on interenet and getting married too, den i believe you look much better being single n enjoying life ...we all have many years to come to fall in love n vice versa, so why not wait n wait n wait for the right person to show up, wait as long as it takes...you dnt wanna hurry or rush into love. I believe you wanna make it special...

That's all...

If i believe in virtual love doesnot mean i will not believe if i see too much of corruption...accident k darr se koi car chalana nahi chorta...yes yeh hai k ehtiat se chalani hai as a proactive...
    i hve seen relationships where they hve got successful...and i hve heard where 3 yrs of relationship fall into a prey..and when known blackmailed...so i think precaution is better.
    sis i m not saying to dive into virtual love...its everyones personal choice...where ever u find ur ms/mr.right at any age when u r not thinking or looking for him/her...choose that person..i would personally suggest to go for dating with ppl who live within the same country in public places...that is a better option.
    and yes every love story doesnot end at marriage...be it virtual or real...it can have two directions too...usually family..or financial..or anything...can be the reason.
    how can one take their life for granted...without even seeing that person face to face..webcam chats, voice chats, group chats are also an option..aur jisse dhoka dena hota hai...acha hai agar woh shaadi se pehle de dein..

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 362721
    In nowadays, nobody gives a damn about what others are expereincing. :s Every single person is becoming selfish day by day. So why don't you also just think about yourself and live with that? (However, everyone love to gossip when it comes to Virtual love) Fx. what are the possibilities? what are the chances to be successful if one chooses Virtual love, if that's his/her calling? Lemme guess, been there done that, didn't work out, move on, get over it and try something better. :P that's how it works i guess.
    There is a little something called concern which I'd like to keep alive inside of me for the rest of my life. Why am I concerned? yeah the experiences and as you put it in a post below -- Luckyly you have yet not expereinced what is it like to fall in virtual love in this damn-able world n den get hurt! -- I am concerned for those who haven't tasted the bitter side of this apple yet. Finally, it's not about gossip and we aren't doing that here - it's our experiences that we're sharing here so that people who haven't fallen for it yet could make an informed decision.
    Dream, I do.

Exactly Endurer! ... the whole point is to lighten up the reality behind the bigger picture. Even though, all thoes who haven't expereinced it yet, they are understanding enough to look at the pros n cons of internet/virtual love. However, indrectly i wanted to project the same; i'm *concerned*.