Poll: Wives, should husband have mustaches?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: moustache and women

as i am getting older my mustache has become white.i wanted to shave it off. my wife says no ways.what about younger generation do you prefer clean shaven or mustached men
    u make me happy

personally I like a clean shaved man..but any sort of facial hair..really depends on the man's look and personality..some suit it..some don't

thank u
    EntangleDesi
    i like to know the majority opinion
    u make me happy

dsjeya, i hve added poll..in this way u will know the majority opinion.

i will want my to be husband to have fewer small mustaches not much..which does make him look a mature guy...
    clean shave makes guy look young...i will prefer that in his 30+
    i chose nop

thank u
    RAHEN
    u make me happy

thank u tulip
    some girls say the brush like action of the hairs highly stimulating during close contact
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 362186
    dsjeya, i hve added poll..in this way u will know the majority opinion.

i will want my to be husband to have fewer small mustaches not much..which does make him look a mature guy...
    clean shave makes guy look young...i will prefer that in his 30+
    i chose nop
    LoL, Rahen, matureness moustaches mein rakhi hoti hai kia? lolz..i understand u'r point here.. but it's funny though.

@ topic. Clean shave!! moustaches is simply a no-no. Neither allowed in Islam i believe.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

matureness mustaches mein rakhi nahi hoti...but when we talk abt looks tau guy mature lagta hai me ko...abhi mentally wo ho na ho...woh alag baat hai.

nina its not like that...infact for men it is..." trim ur moustaches and let ur beards grow"

Well, honestly, ! I don't agree. :s For many paray likhe jail kay liye ho gi moustache itni imp... but seriously! Dn't u think, it's bit litchy?
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam