Thread: Freedom of women in Islam

Question

Freedom of women in Islam

Why in Islam women do not have their freedom?

Fatwa
    Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

A woman was in a miserable state before Islam. She was subject to humiliation, injustice and oppression. She was buried alive for fear of poverty. Also, because women were used as a means for gaining money and for prostitution, which is a source of disgrace.
    By the advent of Islam Shari'a honors the woman, gives her natural position in life and returns her freedom. In general, she is like a man except in some rulings and regulations that befit her physiologically.
    The woman in Islam ranks high as a daughter, sister, wife and mother. Islam grants the woman her personal and financial freedom as well as independence to behave within the Shari'a limits and good customs that Islam sanctions, i.e. without committing what is Haram such as displaying her charm, misdeeds and uncovering her body. At the same time, man has freedom, but within Shari'a limitations and good and useful customs that Islam sanctions.
    So, it is not true to say that women do not rank high in Islam. Whoever wants Muslim women to be free from her modesty, morals, honor and religion wants misery for her, to overburden her and to ask her to do what she naturally cannot.

Allah knows best.
    I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"
    http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

jazakALLAH alf khair...yes to some extent...today muslim women hve islamic rights.