Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden contents and Thanks button?

contains hidden content:

You have to click the thanks button below the post or reply to see hidden content. Note: you need to reload the page after replying or clicking on the thanks button
    have admin erased the thanks button?? Do we have to post now, in case to see the hidden content. Please clear this query..

thanks..

regards,

member!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

at some place there is thanks button ex.Desi Spotlight and at some place u hve to post ex. Desi Entertainment.
    one has to go accordingly...to view hidden content.

Please send me the URI where you got this message so that I could start fixing it. Premium members are exempt from the post thank you system.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks for noticing Admin. However, wherever the content is posted as *hidden content* i get that message... .. it's simple actually, I expereinced it few times so i thought it would make it easier for others too u knw.. if you can work on this matter. However, i was wondering the same thing.. PM members are not suppose to get this message???

PS: if required..i will check again the topics n will PM u the links...

Cheerz...appreciate ur concern.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Yes, they're supposed to view the content without posting or hitting the thanks button. Please send me the URI's of the concerning threads so that I may look into it.

Regards

i also cant see ant thanks button

u will find thanks button in bollywood unlimited and sentiments express..
    or u can give Url of the thread u r talking abt

in mehfil section i cant see it

hmm..@sd in mehfil section we dont have thanks button.

oohh acha thxx for lettingg mee know