Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the beauty tip you swear by?

What tip always works for you?.
    For me, i have noticed, if i want a face glow using papaya always works. Papaya mixed with milk powder rub on face. Wash off after 15 minutes. My skin always glows...
    What is yours?

my skin never glows no matter what i do
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

sometimes i apply mixture of besan, haldi, little bit of ghee and milk it works for me it not only glow ur skin but also moisturise it.

orange juice is also good for glowing skin

makeup brushes give a great look to the skin...when used as applicators...
    yesterday i did makeup with only brushes and i waz amazed at the result...

well, I have a daily nightly routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing. This is a must for me. And once a week I use a brightening facial mask. Im happy with how my skin looks
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

mujhe taw yee thread samjah mai hee nahen ayee

for me

yougrut+saffron for glowing skin really works fantastic !!!

just try once ...
    Nobody is Perfect & I M Nobody :smartass:

Quote Originally Posted by @sd, post: 365407
    mujhe taw yee thread samjah mai hee nahen ayee
    Awww...well idhar aapko yeh batana hai ke ap kaunsi beauty tip use karti ho jo apko bohut faida deti hai
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

We've all seen the commercials for pain relievers and cold medicines with "sleep aids", which often consist of either decongestants or alcohol. There are also herbal remedies, usually containing chamomile, which is a sleep aid know world-wide since medieval times. Of course, there are always pharmaceutical remedies for sleeplessness, but they should be last resorts.

College Term Papers