Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the beauty tip you swear by?

good make up means hiding acne, blemishes, birthmarks, and more with a little concealer. If you did not get enough sleep last night simply apply a small amount of concealer right outside the corner of your eye for an instant rested look.ask more things here BB- Discount Cosmetics Offers, Skin Care products, Discount Beauty Products

great foot care tips courtesy BB- Free Skin care/hair care/Make Up tips by beauty experts Online India
    # Wear footwear that supports the foot properly, reducing the chance of injury.
    # Don't wear the same shoes every day.
    # Choose footwear made of natural materials to help your feet to breathe.
    # Air trainers before and after exercise to prevent build up of bacteria.
    # If you suffer from knee, hip or back pain, which has resisted treatment, consider visiting a state-registered chiropodist. Sometimes a small structural or functional imbalance in the foot may cause problems further up the body.

I think that beauty tips are really most important for every women, you should always cover your hair while going outside, it will prevent you hair from heat, always take a sum lotion with you while going outside, try to drink much water, it will really good for your health, do not apply anything on your face always take an expert advice. I hope this will really help you.

try cucumber on your eyes .it really helps

A Natural Way To Exfoliate:
    Wet face (or anywhere on the body), apply a couple of teaspoons of sea salt, then gently massage with a wet washcloth or fingers. Focus on the T-zone and cheeks, but avoid the eye area. After one or two minutes, rinse with cold water to tighten pores. It is important to do this regularly, or face-creams will not penetrate. You can do this maximum once per week. Online Shop

To have a glowing face I apply a mixture of multani mitthi with sandal wood powder once a day. This mixture is very good for summer. It cleanses all the extra oil from the face.

Yes, I am beauty tips very essential for women. You eat orange,cucumber, apple. You can also apply aloe Vera gel ,
    herbals face pack on the face.
    Drink lot of water and use moisture or sunscreens.