Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: harun yahaya

just wana know if some one has gone through this site, is everything there is really wrtten by him ?
    neva heard of this man on peace tv ot anywhere else , wht the reality ?
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

strange 24views but not a single reply

Harun Yayha is a famous personality, Its strange if anyone doesn't know him !
    Harun yahya is his Pen name, his actual name id Adnan Oktar, he's a Turkish !
    He has written many books on Quran & science, evolution, nature, etc. in light of Quran ! You will find many dcoumentires based on books written by him ! Just check our Islamic Multimedia Section in this forum !
    He has an official site, where all his works is posted w**.harunyahya.com

Hope its helpfull !

thanks for reply qaazi
    however if you ut is name in google , you will find strange facts about him , which really made me confused

yes there are many confused claims against him, even by some Islamic scholars. Allah knows best !
    But lets not fall into all that. Harun Yayha has done some real good work !

yes there are many confused claims against him, even by some Islamic scholars. Allah knows best !
    But lets not fall into all that. Harun Yayha has done some real good work !

@ veil: Harun Yahya is a Turkish writer. He has contributed much to Islamic understanding of the non-Muslims from a scientific perspective. I applaud him from that. But there is a problem with his aqeeda and manhaj. He is a sufi who gives importance to the concept of "Fiana Fil Allah." This means that when a believer reaches a state of perfection, he/she becomes one with Allah. In other words, one becomes annihilated into the essence of God. he also believes that Allah is present everywhere. This goes against the aqeeda of Muhammad (pbuh) and the Salaf. Allah is NOT present everywhere. Only Allah's knowledge is everywhere. Allah's essence is present outside of this material universe. You can search "Bilal Philips and Harun Yahya" on youtube and inshAllah you will get your reply.
    May Allah help us in attaining closeness to Him.

@ veil: it says below your name that you are 'evolutionist." Should I assume that you believe that humans evolved from the Great Apes?

Quote Originally Posted by Salafi_Scientist, post: 364502
    @ veil: it says below your name that you are 'evolutionist." Should I assume that you believe that humans evolved from the Great Apes?

nah ji ! i guess this some term used in desi twist , and it changes when posts are increased

Recentli i came across thia s blog , which socked me
    Harun Yahya who is Harun Yahya