Ajay Devgan making an entry standing on two bikes [Phool Aur Kaante], Abhishek Bachchan walking tall in a desert [Refugee], Hrithik Roshan making a stage show appearance [Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai] - it all boils down to how an actor makes an 'entry' into stardom in his first ever film.

This is why one wonders how is Nakuul Mehta, the main lead of Haal-e-Dil, being introduced on the big screen? Has it been planned as a conventional larger than life entry or something innovative is being planned?

Laughs Nakuul, "Let's say that it is more on the lines of being latter than former. Typically, in a young film belonging to the genre of Haal-e-Dil, it is expected that a male lead would get a so-called hero launch where he wears cool shades, some designer clothes and makes an entry on a bike which has a 45 degrees tilt to it. Well, none of this happens when Shekhar, the character I play, is introduced in Haal-e-Dil."

So how exactly is Nakuul's arrival announced in Bollywood? "Come on now, don't embarrass me and make it sound it all so larger than life", says the 24 year old young man who is happy to have found his bearings at such a young age, "To be honest, it is easily the funniest entry scene that I could have probably imagined. I would be seen coming out of a foam bath with some retro Western music around. This goes perfectly well with the kind of character I play."

And how has his character been designed in the film? "I play a goofy young boy who is quite normal, makes mistakes and doesn't feel shy admitting to them. He has a happy-go-lucky persona to him which is reflected in the way his entry shot has been choreographed", reveals Nakuul.

"He has two loves of his life - his guitar and his love for women. Keeping such traits in mind, it made just the perfect sense that instead of storming on the screen while being atop a bike; let's have Shekhar emerge from a foam bath. Now isn't that cool, pun intended!"

Source:Indiafm