Vipul Shah's Singh is Kinng has pleased the Sikh community so much so that on 'Guru Purab' (yesterday) they felicitated Vipul Shah at the Khar Gurudwara.

"Actually I was also surprised; this is one of the very important days for the Sikhs. So I had gone there to see the festivities where I was then felicitated with a Sarafa; I think they were very happy with the way things have turned out with Singh is Kinng. But I am seriously very touched with their gesture and I feel that a little amount of care in what we portray about any community can go a long way. Filmmakers can actually learn a lot by coming in contact with the real ethos of a community. I personally have learnt a lot after I have interacted with the learned members of Sikh community," says Vipul Shah. The film's Executive Producer, Bimal Oberoi, accompanied Vipul. "Our intention was to portray the community in the right way and I am glad that we have managed to achieve it," adds off Vipul.

At the same time, Vipul Shah is also getting ready with the pre-production of London Dreams. "London Dreams will be on floors by this July," states Vipul Shah

Source:Indiafm