Thread: Marriage Myth: lonliness

Hello Everyone,
    Many myths that surround marriage can give you unrealistic expectations. Disappointment is sure to come if you are looking for the Cinderella-like happily-ever-after storybook marriage year after year.

there is a myth...that marriage will end ur lonliness
    lets discuss abt what do u think...is that really true...cause after marriage also the feeling of lonliness exist...
    what say?

I agree Rahen...After getting married, there stands the loneliness sometimes,why? This all happens when ur family or husband doesnt supports u...Or sometimes the situation is abit different its like u dont have kids and u falls in depression...Many reasons sometimes u feel like u are somewhere where nobody understands u...U know wht this journey of life is endless u have all wht u want but still u ask for more, this is human he/she always expect more and more...Life can only end on one path tht path takes u direct up where u are going to get wht u really own...

great view Rija...liked reading the first four lines.
    lonliness occurs when u cant share ur feelings, cant trust anyone, when u r standing alone in ur happiness and sadness...when there is no one u can rely on...where communication isnot interesting...and in marriage these things are important...if it isnot there..one feels lonliness...
    after marriage ppl do get more responsibilities...to work on ..and if has an interested and supporting partner...then life gets busy and enjoyable...

you may be alone in a crowd
    unless personal rapport and mutual love is there
    u make me happy

sometimes tht partner also says tht he dont wanna understand u and when this happens life seems tooo down and u think tht u are on a stage where their is no way...Some people sort these types of problems but some cant...who knows ke agay wala insan kis situation se guzar raha hai sometimes its really difiicult to describe urself...
    Kabhi kabaar aap bheer mai bhi tanha hojatay hai...

true...i wonder how to overcome this...

Given that the two like each other, they will never have to swim in the ocean of solitude. Communicate, share, love, respect, understand, follow, lead, and (no really) have some hot sex and you'll never find yourself alone.
    Dream, I do.

Mr. Endurer on ur comments i can just say ... forget it...