Thread: Marriage Myth:Love

Hello Everyone,

Myth: You won't have major problems if you truly love one another.
    Reality: A good marriage doesn't just happen. It takes nurturing, commitment, and work.

what say...do u think love is all one needs to have a fulfilling and happy life..or u think...it take caring , understanding etc to make it go towards a happy couple

love wanes life remains
    many love marriage couples divorce
    u make me happy

may be love needs a commitment that must be followed through out life...

beyond sex a rapport must develop
    children make the bond stronger
    u make me happy

a relation is stronger when both of them try to understand and commits with each other...Care for each other...And love is an emotion which suddenly happens slowly slowly...u dont even know when the caring, understanding and committing changes into love...I think tht love doesnt only remains in love marriages love is more stronger in arrange marriages...I m an example and MashAllah lucky toooooooo...In our language we say "Hotay Hotay Pyar hogaya " ...

i think care love and proper understanding helps

In marriage, each spouse will realize they do more in one area than another. For example, many women may find they do most household cleaners. In contrast, many husbands may find that they are responsible for the maitenance of households. There may be cases where one spouse is more than the other so it is impossible to divide the household bills in half.

Diamond Jewellery

Marriage or love is totally depend upon caring , understanding or faith with each other.If any things is missing than Marriage or love would broken out in second...