Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess Who's Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Whisper, post: 363843
    aww thanks rahen
    i was too busy with my studies and job.. asal mein we were launching the company in may so just got tied up..
    life's going fine.. how about u'rs?
    my life is going on busy with so many things coming up at once...actually this month is the month of difference for me...chalo best of luck :thumbs:

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 363913
    my life is going on busy with so many things coming up at once...actually this month is the month of difference for me...chalo best of luck :thumbs:
    awwwwwww
    thanks a lot sis
    and best of luck to you too.. things will settle down once ramadhan comes back again, inshaAllah

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

Welcome back Kashi...f
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 363946
    Welcome back Kashi...f
    thanks nina :givefl;

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

ji inshaALLAH...

welcome back to Dt Kashif:welkome;

Quote Originally Posted by RijaZ, post: 364049
    welcome back to Dt Kashif:welkome;
    thanks a lot RijaZ

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

Heyyy Bhai how r u and how hav u been...
    Welcome bak its so nice to c u after a long time. Hows ur job going and hows ur health
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

is this a trick question?

Welcome back...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]