Thread: Dream Collage !

ccan someone help in make we learn whatis Dream Collage and how it can be created as in powerpoint/
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

The dream collage is your own personal collection of photographs, magazine clippings or other images that visually define your idea of success.

The majority of us are visual people; that is, we rely on our sense of sight more than any other sense for learning. Visualization is the act of vividly imagining something as if it were happening and believing your visualization as if it were true. Although this level of visualization takes practice and time, the "dream collage" can help get you there much quicker.

The dream collage is your own personal collection of photographs, magazine clippings or other images that visually define your idea of success. It is made up of images that really move you and ignite the desire within you. Building your dream collage is a great way for you to find out what you really want. A dream collage is pictures of your goals. It is both motivational and inspirational, but more important, it is personal. It is personal in the sense that the images must inspire you, otherwise they are just images. For example, a photograph of a black Porsche may be nice, but if your dream car is a red Ferrari, then get a photo of a red Ferrari.

Here are some ideas of images you can add to your dream collage.

* an attractive person
    * a person of the same gender with the ideal body you'd like to have - underwear ads are great for this
    * a person dressed like you would like to dress
    * a person with hair you admire
    * your dream house
    * your dream kitchen, family room, or any room in the house
    * family, kids
    * car
    * vacation images (exotic destinations, images of "paradise", etc.)
    * money

Your dream collage can be a large poster board on your wall with images glued to it, or just a folder hidden in your desk with the images in the pocket. If it is not in a place where you can see it, be sure to take it out often. I personally use a glue stick and glue the images to a page in my success notebook and keep my favorite photos on my desk. Use whatever method works best for you.

Your dream collage is like your future photo album. This is an extremely powerful way to train your mind in visualization and belief, as well as to get the things you want out of life. Review your dream collage often and fill yourself with instant motivation.

wow, good job rahen