Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: rahen marriage

aww..so lovely..thanks would be a small word if i say it...jazakALLAH alf khair...
    i m still now deciding which hotel to fix..there are three which i chose in dubai and they are blocked for august 7...and the one which gives me better options with divider, decoration, menu etc..will be chosen...when it is done...i will let you know...yes u can come..just let me know through pm...so that i can give the details.

aww..jazakALLAH alf khair akki..nowadays i like every flower....be happy and always keep smiling...hope that everything turns out good for you...

aww..jazakALLAH alf khair shikari...ALLAH aap ki duaeen kabool karein...ameen suma ameen...aur aap bhi future mein khush haal zindagi guzarein aap ko chahne walon k sath...ameen suma ameen

wa aleikum assalam Yunus...jazakALLAH alf khair...yeh dili khawahish hai k ALLAh aap ko bhi bahut sari khushion se aarasta karaye...aur zindagi mein aap k chahne wale aap k sath hamesha khare hon for support...ameen suma ameen...card abhi bun rahe hain in pk...she will come on 20th of this month...lets see how it would be.

aww...thank you dsjeya...yah i m glad to see that....wish that u have many more reasons to be happy and keep smiling ...and i get many more happiness from ur family...

aww..miss gorgeous(candle jaan)...i love you too...and thanks for being here to wish me..it is a great thing for me...i feel special...jazakALLAH alf khair...har mushkilat asaan ho aur ALLAH tumhe khush rakhe with all his blessings...ameen suma ameen.

aww..jazakALLAH alf khair..raiazlan...for all the wishes...ALLAH aap ko apni sari blessings se nawaze..that makes you happy...satisfied and prosperous...ameen suma ameen

be happy,keep smiling
    u make me happy

May Allah give u a very successful married life full of happiness aameen ...my prayers with u sis

Congratulations :hug2;

congrats rahen and may your married life get all your dreams come true.Happy married life in advance and what does your hubby do and is it a lovemarriage

awwwwww sis aaaaaap bohat achi hain...

ALLAH ap ko ajar day...
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

congrats rahen nice one...listen I don't care what you say but I'm incharge of da whole food department lol

muzi will look after only young ladies
    u make me happy

First of all thanks dsjeya for starting this thread...

And now RAHEN congratulations yar I am very happy about u that U r going to start a new life , may u got all the happiness and blessings and always live a happy without worry a very very good life... Hum app ky liye humaisha dua go rahain gy because we care for u a lot...

Take care & never forget the Friends...

MYK
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the pleasure is mine
    thank u yawarkamal
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Muzna, post: 364289
    May Allah give u a very successful married life full of happiness aameen ...my prayers with u sis

Congratulations :hug2;
    suma ameen...aww...thanks buddy...ALLAH aap ki apni married life ki sari mushkilat hal karein...and May ALLAH increase love in both of you...to walk hand in hand...ameen suma ameen.