Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: rahen marriage

Quote Originally Posted by heman, post: 364297
    congrats rahen and may your married life get all your dreams come true.Happy married life in advance and what does your hubby do and is it a lovemarriage
    Thanks heman for the wishes...i hope that ur marriage advances everysingle day and bring more happiness into both of ur lives and relationship...he works as manager...and it is arranged marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmering_candle, post: 364311
    awwwwww sis aaaaaap bohat achi hain...

ALLAH ap ko ajar day...
    aww..aap bhi sisioo..bahut cute and sweet ho...ALLLAH aap ko hamesha khush rakhe..aur har gham se door rakhe...ameen suma ameen.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzi, post: 364321
    congrats rahen nice one...listen I don't care what you say but I'm incharge of da whole food department lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 364322
    muzi will look after only young ladies
    thanks muzi... aww...how caring of you...atlast i got someone to take care of food department and youngladies

Quote Originally Posted by Yawarkamal, post: 364339
    First of all thanks dsjeya for starting this thread...

And now RAHEN congratulations yar I am very happy about u that U r going to start a new life , may u got all the happiness and blessings and always live a happy without worry a very very good life... Hum app ky liye humaisha dua go rahain gy because we care for u a lot...

Take care & never forget the Friends...

MYK
    so sweet...ameen suma ameen...
    jazakALLLAH alf khair ..ALLAH aap ko bhi aap k chahne walon se bahut jald mila de...aur blessings se bhari zindagi payen...ameen suma ameen

Nice to know ...Rahen ..mubarak.hoo...al d best for ur future ...letzzz party ...zzz...

heheheh..yeah sure...
    and thanks for the wishes..keep smiling..

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 364375
    thanks muzi... aww...how caring of you...atlast i got someone to take care of food department and youngladies
    well yeah da ladies i can defo take care of epecially when most of em are single (they usually r on weddings)

Wow..great newz

Congraaats aapi:hug2; Wish u best of luck!

let me know rahen wherethe marriage is going to be held i would love to come tell me the date as well...agar pak mai tu koshish zaroor karungi n if here in dubai tub bhi...
    Congrats chalo atleast humari shadiya tu sath horahi hain me in july u in august supperb have a great life Ameen...

Quote Originally Posted by Muzi, post: 364395
    well yeah da ladies i can defo take care of epecially when most of em are single (they usually r on weddings)
    ..on my wedding reception...i hve given special instructions that no guy enters the ladies section and no lady enters the gents section...until it is the last hr.....what i mean is..that girls and guys are seperate...