aww..so lovely..thanks would be a small word if i say it...jazakALLAH alf khair...
i m still now deciding which hotel to fix..there are three which i chose in dubai and they are blocked for august 7...and the one which gives me better options with divider, decoration, menu etc..will be chosen...when it is done...i will let you know...yes u can come..just let me know through pm...so that i can give the details.

aww..jazakALLAH alf khair akki..nowadays i like every flower....be happy and always keep smiling...hope that everything turns out good for you...

aww..jazakALLAH alf khair shikari...ALLAH aap ki duaeen kabool karein...ameen suma ameen...aur aap bhi future mein khush haal zindagi guzarein aap ko chahne walon k sath...ameen suma ameen

wa aleikum assalam Yunus...jazakALLAH alf khair...yeh dili khawahish hai k ALLAh aap ko bhi bahut sari khushion se aarasta karaye...aur zindagi mein aap k chahne wale aap k sath hamesha khare hon for support...ameen suma ameen...card abhi bun rahe hain in pk...she will come on 20th of this month...lets see how it would be.

aww...thank you dsjeya...yah i m glad to see that....wish that u have many more reasons to be happy and keep smiling ...and i get many more happiness from ur family...

aww..miss gorgeous(candle jaan)...i love you too...and thanks for being here to wish me..it is a great thing for me...i feel special...jazakALLAH alf khair...har mushkilat asaan ho aur ALLAH tumhe khush rakhe with all his blessings...ameen suma ameen.

aww..jazakALLAH alf khair..raiazlan...for all the wishes...ALLAH aap ko apni sari blessings se nawaze..that makes you happy...satisfied and prosperous...ameen suma ameen