Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can cook..

Hello everyone,
    Every cooker has some speciality...that makes them unique...
    i can make sweets like kheer, trifle, custard, muhallabia etc...that makes everyone say delicious..and yes cook chicken biryani...
    all else i make...but it is upto average...
    what specialty do u have...

what u can cook esteem...

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 364325
    what u can cook esteem...
    sorry my friend... nothing... lol

tho i can make tea & a little breakfast [normal] and nothing else..
    ... what else a male can do .. i dunno.. lol

aww..male can make many dishes...many chefs are male too..
    u can start with snack like pakora, sweet like custard or jelly, main menu like boneless chicken...and in rice..can make fried rice.
    there are many things u can make esteem

sure my friend..

if u become my mentor, i can certainly be good, i promise lemme me what & where & how to start... lol

what do u like to eat...that u think can be made simple...we can take the start from there...

ok! so u r my mentor now... cool, thanks

what i like ... mmm.. i don't think so its simple anyways...

i like butter chicken ..

well u can make that..but before that u need to understand...on how much heat...one needs for individual thing..taake cheezein over fry na hon...

there are some tips that i hve learned through time...
    always start cooking in any pan when it is dry..not wet..cause when u put oil...it will make fireworks kind of thing happening...
    u will get different taste with crushed onions used, cutted onions used, boiled onions used ...
    every ingredient had its own taste...use them carefully..
    know how much will be exact and fine..with ur hand..and not spoon...i mean dont make ur self dependent on spoon...make it on ur hands...
    jab hum murgi ko bhunte hain for salan...we usually start it with frying and then with tomato paste and then with little yoghurt...to get the taste...if we are making bhuna hoyi murgi..then shimla mirch gives a great taste...and this should be done on medium heat..and stand with it...so that nothing is over fried...

baqi laters..give me ur feed back on this...

thanks a TON Rahen for the tip.. but... umm.. i guess i'll get tight spankings coz i m gonna make a first BLUNDER in kitchen lol.. if i try this on first attempt

.. well i assume as u r my mentor... try to gv me tips on ...something to make... that is really simple to cook.. & what can be that SIMPLE thing.. u can better tell me..

lemme seee then...