Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emotional Cheating

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 366867
    well, wat do u call it wen ur partner talks for hours to a friend of the opposite sex (day and night) and hides it from u...for 2 years...and when u find out he fights with u for his friend, defends her and even tho it hurts u, wont stop talking to her??
    I am not advocating for him but don't you think we have a life out of a relationship too? I don't condone the hiding part but a friends a friend be it a male or a female so sup with gender?

PS: I don't see how is this considered emotional cheating or cheating at all unless you both were under some kind of tell-all-no-female-friends oath.
    Dream, I do.

well, its a bit mor complicated than that brother, and I dont wish 2 share all the tiny details here but lets just say i hav experienced it
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Whatever it is Yassi, I hope you get over it soon.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 366867
    well, wat do u call it wen ur partner talks for hours to a friend of the opposite sex (day and night) and hides it from u...for 2 years...and when u find out he fights with u for his friend, defends her and even tho it hurts u, wont stop talking to her??
    u should move on