Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Distances - How do you bridge them?

So how do you bridge distances when you actually can't? Yeah, I am talking about living miles away from each other. Texting, phones, emails, I can't get enough of them and they don't really serve the purpose or (honestly) cool the fire down.

Tips, anyone?
    Dream, I do.

Hmm...well I have to say from personal experience it is very frustrating living far away and having a relationship. phone and text is vital for me everyday, isse ziada aur kya hosakta hai? wat bout trying to meet as often as possible...is it possible to work that out?
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Na yassi, we are like thousands of miles away so milna b nai ho sakta.
    Dream, I do.

Sirf aik hi hul hai.
    ACCEPTANCE and PATIENCE

meaning, accept ker lo ye fact ke you are apart thousands of miles and have patience that inshallah one day you would over come these distances.

It works for me

That was me, a year or so back.
    Now, honestly?
    I dont care. and if you ask me if I ever wanna go back, well, then my response to that would be, "NEVER"
    A smile may heal wounds

Kyun bhai jaan, aap wapis kyun nahi jana chahenge?
    Dream, I do.

bus pakistani machinery ne bohat disappoint kiya.
    i stayed there for 365 days and had 700 fights on trivial issues like, if you ask someone not to through garbage on the raod they tend to fight with you, if you ask people to stand in a line to buy tickets they tend to fight with you, if you request govt office employees and police not to seek bribe to do their supposed job they tend to make you pay by making you come and go for like hundred years...

the most awful part is, that the EHSAAS or the sentiments that I saw in the nation when I left pakistan, has long gone and could not be found. To me, the corruption has now crept into the hearts of the people and honestly i felt i was libing among two legged animals. so i didnt want to sell my sould by turning into these monsters therefore i left again. i did my part by fighting for the right cause, but couldnt even get my own surroundings straight, therefore at the moment i have given up.

future ki baat nahin janta beta. ho sakta hai ke aik mertaba phir se Allah Tallah himmat ata ferma dain aur main aik mertaba phir challenge le sakoon, but at this moment, i feel 10 yrs older than I am...i gain 10 yrs in just one years time
    A smile may heal wounds

When you can't meet then texting and phone calls are the only option you have. Try to keep in touch and sharing is the best thing to make you feel closer to each other.

webcam and phone calls...that can bridge it to some extent...all one needs is to be creative...

Web cam dial up per? Kia baat kerte hien aap sis Yeh to radio k oper kissi ka photo laga kar tv samjhne wali baat hote

Bohat badal geya hai bhai jaan, ab to samjh hi nahi aata k yeh sab sahee kese hoga. Koi aik simat nahi jahan se lagta ho k shayed abhi dair nahi howe. Har shaks shortcuts dhondh raha hai BAHIR nikalne k aur iske lie woh har ghalat kaam kerne per razamand hai.
    Dream, I do.

main bhi bohat confused hoon.
    kabhi sochta hoon ke sub kuch chor to diya hai, i should not worry about it. Phir sochta hoon ke gharebe ka kiya kasoor hai? us ki zindagi sudharney ke liyeh kiya kuch nahin kiya ja sakta?

mujhey DARK KNIGHT main aik dialogue bohat pasand aya tha. because it literally explains what is said in Quran as well.

"Every situation gets worst, before it gets better". Allah SWT ne fermaya hai ke aik waqt aega jub logon ke dilon se Quran tuk ghaib ho jaega. Aur us zamaney ki nishaniyan Allah Tallah ne bayan fermai hain aur takreeban kafi kuch poora ho chuka hai. Phir Allah Tallah ne fermaya ke Qayamat aegi aur before that, Islam ka bol bala hoga. Yani before getting better the situation got worst.

main bhi dekh raha hoon pakistan ko. jis speed se wo deteriorate ker raha hai, logon ke ikhlaq pust ho rahey hain, mazhab se duuri aur fahashi ko art aur showbiz ya talent ka naam diya jaa raha hai, Allah SWT ki bajae america ko apna mai baap mana jaa raha hai, us sub ko dekhtey huwey nazer ata hai ke situation is getting worse. Now I cannot comprehend as to when it would be worst and then get better?
    A smile may heal wounds