Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

Adil: Forget about the fact that he's black..he was the better candidate of the two. But I will say that he has paved the way for the rest of those out there that are not Caucasian. It's about time Americans' stop looking at the color of the skin and their religion, but instead at their integrity ..after all it is the UNITED states *roll* - but sticking to reality racism still exists..but this has shown that there is a chance..a positive roll that one day it too will end..seriously though...who would of thought..I sure didn't see this day coming so soon in my lifetime.

I feel like I shouldn't be missing a certain person. but I do...its a slight obsession I tell you. This heart v. intelligence game is battle..its a battle of distance..a battle of uncertainty..a battle of wanting..a battle of wishing. I hate this distance between us. I hate not being able to have/be with them.

I am allowing myself to hit rock bottom cuz I want to do the get up on your own drill this time.
    Dream, I do.

I feel like I should just put myself out there..I have nothing to loose..

And I need to learn Japanese..I have no idea what I'm listening to..but I like :P

I have fallen in love all over again..though I've never stopped -

with Niraj Chag's - Along the Dusty Road

Yesterday I was out and about on the streets of Hong Kong in a suit after a long time or maybe for the first time in this city. My grandpa came here a long long time ago, he did (maybe) what I am doing today and one day he passed away. I don't have him anymore so I don't know if he ever stopped and asked himself; What am I doing here? Is this where I belong or is this where I want to belong? Maybe, just maybe, he didn't seem to have a plan, an exit startegy, or maybe he failed. Speaking of failures, I don't happen to have a very bright track record so what am I doing differently? I know theres destiny and theres luck (you! yes you, the observationist reading my post; shut up!) but does it not boil down to what you stand for? I mean I can keep on holding my part of the ground for the rest of my life but is that going to be enough?

The day I lost you was the day I stopped being me - from a young ambitious man standing in the middle to a lethargic old man sitting in the corner. From a tyranic leader to a servile follower; oh you can tell me that I have travelled a lot. Now I don't even know if I have that in me anymore. There are times though when I pretend like a leader but the truth is that I do it only when I am being told to do so. I despise me, if truth is to be told. Who's responsible? None yet - but I want to steal that honor, want it to be my scaffold so that I could finally set myself free.

Speaking of freedom, what's it like to be free in a cage?
    Dream, I do.

Anger sets in, but it always dissipates quickly with you.

The following song is something I heard on the radio while driving and fell immediately in love with it. It really is beautiful.

I just want you close
    Where you can stay forever
    You can be sure
    That it will only get better

You and me together
    Through the days and nights
    I don't worry 'cause
    Everything's going to be alright
    People keep talking they can say what they like
    But all i know is everything's going to be alright

No one, no one, no one
    Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
    No one, no one, no one
    Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
    Can get in the way of what I feel for you

When the rain is pouring down
    And my heart is hurting
    You will always be around
    This I know for certain

You and me together
    Through the days and nights
    I don't worry 'cause
    Everything's going to be alright
    People keep talking they can say what they like
    But all i know is everything's going to be alright

No one, no one, no one
    No one, no one, no one
    Can get in the way of what I feel

I know some people search the world
    To find something like what we have
    I know people will try try to divide something so real
    So till the end of time I'm telling you there ain't no one

No one, no one, no one
    No one, no one, no one
    Can get in the way of what I feel for you
    Get off my back

saddish [and yes, in my land that is a word!!!] I sorta, kinda miss this fool you see...more than anything else I miss talking to them - blaah

Im feeeeling very excited cuz i've won an essay writing compitition and 20,000 rupees!!:d
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

I am caught up between doing things and not doing things. Is it fine to just sit back and let them talk trash for a while or should I be proactive in kicking their butts?
    Dream, I do.

i m confused:s

i know what is wrong!
    but i wish it were right!
    i want it to b right right right!!!
    i want it to b right!!!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......