Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

i feeeel tired...

rat ko bohat late shadi se aai.
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

:[ I've lost/misplaced one of my favorite gold earring [hoop] and its Bugging the C R A P out of me..I swear I had both of them a minute ago when I gave a set to my sister to wear...BOOO
    but that's not what this post is about...

How am I feeling? Really? I don't know...I have nothing to be saddened or angry over but then at the same time there are disappointments/situations that keep me from reaching full happiness - just wish that there wasn't so much of the separation. I can deal with the distance.

so sad n bad friend!!!

i wish u find it soooon!!!

For the first time in the history of the feelings or the cafe, I am scared to confess what I am feeling. Is it all that was to it? Did I lose track? It feels as if I am totally inadequate and insecure to deal with what's happening.

In other news, the UTI is back in it's full swing.
    Dream, I do.

i' m feeeling bore bore kinda thing... m just wandering in my house like a fool

The soul searching begins.
    Dream, I do.

Thanks for the compliment(s) old man. It really helps a lot to have someone like you reminding me of what I am and what I am not.
    Dream, I do.

feeeeeeeling...seifrieunndgnndngggeri5tuieiooritmmfgmdkgklkdiotio 5rekkgfskthe thing i cnt express...:s

Feelings cafe without some songs is like a cage to me so here goes one that perfectly represents me:

Mere khuda karam yeh ata ho, ankhien meri bhuja de zara, is nabz ko jamne de, jaaney de jaan. :dj;

Oh, there it is, my emoticon.
    Dream, I do.

feeeeeeling sleepy