Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

death is the beginning of eternity ...

@ Nadeem: Asking for death is not an easy way out. instead it means that the person realizes the worthlessness of this world. This world can NEVER be heaven. There ALWAYS will be problems, there is no point in trying to solve those problems. We should, instead, enjoy the humanly side of our relationships without any regards to the problems we have.

I feel like its a battle --the heart v. intelligence
    Part of me feels like they only look for me when the need something or want me to do something for them - otherwise I'm not needed or wanted around. I get the feeling of made of excuses any other day, till they come looking for something. I feel like I'm loosing touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 365383
    So by dying, you don't want to die? Interesting jargon.

I, as always, feel pissed off at someone for a good reason.
    I said I want to die... I didn't say I'm about to kill myself right now, but I'll text you right before I decide to.
    Get off my back

@ED: Being used, are we?

@Hina: Try thanking the Almighty.

Just came back from a boring mehndi of my cousin. The only attraction was rain for me, the sizzling downpour that cracked plenty of roads. Some old faces helped me light the fire just so I could see them burn.
    Dream, I do.

feeling great because DT not going to end...Happy

Also my other problems will solve
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 365404
    You know better than anyone that there are days where all you want to do is give up. I'm not always like that, but releasing feelings here is a small way to let out some frustration.
    Get off my back

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 365404
    @ED: Being used, are we?

Just came back from a boring mehndi of my cousin. The only attraction was rain for me, the sizzling downpour that cracked plenty of roads. Some old faces helped me light the fire just so I could see them burn.
    Would seem to be, If I were jumping in and doing for them - but I haven't - I've been busy with things of my own.

Its more of a feeling of being left out for something I didn't do

Quote Originally Posted by Hina87, post: 365417
    You know better than anyone that there are days where all you want to do is give up. I'm not always like that, but releasing feelings here is a small way to let out some frustration.
    Yes there are and I make upto it at the end because I have fine people like you supporting me in each and every move of mine.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 365425
    Would seem to be, If I were jumping in and doing for them - but I haven't - I've been busy with things of my own.

Its more of a feeling of being left out for something I didn't do
    Maybe doing it could bring back some solace?
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 365558
    Yes there are and I make upto it at the end because I have fine people like you supporting me in each and every move of mine.
    Awww. :hands: And I always will be there to support you. I can't believe we've known each other for over 2 years now. :s InshaAllah, one day, we'll be able to point and laugh at each other about how wrinkly and old we've become.
    Get off my back