Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

But I didn't hurt you.

Topic: I feel like crap. I have a soar throat that won't go away; I had a temperature yesterday... haven't checked it today, yet; And my stomach is totally screwed up. I just feel yucky!
    Get off my back

Get well soon Hina :giveflower; umm you know what kind of stuff I had in them so...

I am, as my status says, under a lot of family pressure. I don't know why they always have to grind me in their petty disputes.
    Dream, I do.

Thunkooos sweety pie. Try not to take it too personally Teddy. Let it go through one ear and out the other. That's what I try to do.

I still feel yucky today. The worst part is that I'm at work with this ickyness.
    Get off my back

hey everyone... feeling kinda tensed and upset, but after a couple of days of depression...i just wanna stop thinking!!
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

^^hope you gals feel better :]
    I feel like celebrating, after watching the Men's 2X400M relay!!!
    That was some major ass whooping from the word GO

I got a job and tomorrow be the first day at it, PHEW!

Feeling any better, Hina? Yes, I try to keep it that way but sometimes you just can't keep on ignoring.

Yassi, why depression? Hope you feel better soon.

ED, who got the gold?
    Dream, I do.

^^Congratulations.

USA got the gold...here's the video to it---> Men's 2X400m Medley Relay

Bhai- just some family probs...and personal probs, thanx inshALLAH ALLAH behter karega
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Insha Allah yasra
    I am feeling happy and relieved...:-) shukar alhamdulillah.

hello everyone, how do you feel today?
    A smile may heal wounds