Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

I feel like a filthy piece of crap. I'm really close to my breaking point and from the looks of it.. this is going to hurt like help! Thank you very much life for another lesson!!
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Suffocating in my own pain!
    take life as it comes

Something that sums up exactly how I feel:

These streets remind me of quicksand.. When you're on it you'll keep goin down.. And there's no one to hold on to.. And there's no one to pull you out.. You keep on fallin.. And no one can here you callin.. So you end up self destructing.. Dark Memories of when there was no sunshine.. Cause they said that I wouldn't make it.. I remember like yesterday..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

I strongly feel that we can help unload some burden off of our shoulders if we meet for coffee today.
    Dream, I do.

Here i am broken once again. All alone. Back to square one. Shattered into such tiny pieces that i wish not to be collected ever again. If this is how my life is destined to be, i do not wish to live more.
    take life as it comes

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic, post: 400814
    Here i am broken once again. All alone. Back to square one. Shattered into such tiny pieces that i wish not to be collected ever again. If this is how my life is destined to be, i do not wish to live more.
    What happened?
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 400815
    What happened?
    Crap! BS. Any angle u look at it. Really like i said, i do not wish to be collected ever again. Dont want to talk abt it.
    take life as it comes

Ohk, I pray it goes away quickly
    Dream, I do.

hmm...don't know which road i want to take: forgive and forget or ....forgive and get ready to fight for the future; which calls for being alert. In either option, need a purpose for such a decision so i can live and move on. As much as i want to be destroyed, it never happens. I hit the rock bottom, only to realize that i will never come to an end, my life always seems to go on. So, what's the point of this endurance? It is part of me, it will always remain. I will always be thrown in different directions. I will always get hurt. But to whom does it make a difference? No one. Only i see it.
    I guess play by ear.
    The sad part is i have lost myself somewhere in this all. All this is totally unnecessary. I wish i could see in the future but then again...do i really want to? My feelings are just as confused as my thoughts.
    Hope i can find the balance and walk the line.
    take life as it comes