Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

Thank you for coming back. I sure feel that we can start over again as good friends.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 400892
    Thank you for coming back. I sure feel that we can start over again as good friends.
    Is that for me? If so, we already are.
    Sorry i was just upset, didn't mean anything towards you.
    take life as it comes

Uh no sis, it's for an old friend of mine who came back just yesterday. Sorry for the confusion.
    ---
    In other news, I refused/said NO all of a sudden and now all hell is set to break loose for me.
    Dream, I do.

Feeling sleep deprived. Had a busy day today - almost felt lost. So much to absorb and soooo procedural!!!
    Though it was awesome to see my friend for lunch! She made my day
    take life as it comes

^ Good to hear that

Had torrential rain here yesterday with 6K+ lightning strikes so yeah, summer has landed.
    Dream, I do.

^ yeah, it was nice to see her until i discovered later that someone's making her life hell.
    ---------------
    so how long will it take to find a reason to live? Still drenched in self-destruction mode.
    take life as it comes

^ Oh! Conflict is omnipresent.

I've been playing Carly's song all the time since yesterday. Pretty assuasive, isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P58M0...eature=related
    Dream, I do.

So much to be done. So much I want to do and learn, but I can't seem to find the brain power to do it. As much as I've been wanting to and have been looking forward to finally being able to gain some skills in this area of interest I can't get myself to understand it or even be able to concentrate long enough to even try. At this point, because of the time line I set up for myself and everyone else around me I'm only getting by to get it over and done with.

Had fun is disneyland yesterday
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 400989
    So much to be done. So much I want to do and learn, but I can't seem to find the brain power to do it. As much as I've been wanting to and have been looking forward to finally being able to gain some skills in this area of interest I can't get myself to understand it or even be able to concentrate long enough to even try. At this point, because of the time line I set up for myself and everyone else around me I'm only getting by to get it over and done with.
    ^ i hear you. Been there, done that. Try not to stress yourself by over thinking about it. Really, you can only do as much as you can. Take one thing at a time and tackle it as it comes your way. You have to take it slowly and step by step, everything else will fall to its place. Remember not to give up and dont be discouraged. Keep trying and you will accomplish it all, one thing after the other.
    take life as it comes