Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

had a descent long weekend. my netbook still not working - really not happy with that; cant figure it out either...i think i should have it checked by a professional...but i dont have that kind of time or money.

Secondly, really unahppy and uncertain about future plans. What i'm being told is not to my satisfaction and i'm really not liking it. So, i do what i would normally do, take it in my hands to the extent i can, if it damages relationships...so it does...it is directly about me. If the other party invovled is so uncertain about it, i cant sit still and watch and wait for it to hit me. I am going to take steps for it now...and go for what i can do. I have made myself clear to all directly invovled..and i'm going to reinforce it.....to be clear. What i am being told is really not just with me and it's avoidable. He should understand. If it doesnt go as per my will, i will not be happy and i'll make sure he is not either.
    The more i think about it, there is no point for me to go back home for this, it can go on as it is or it can come to an end now - for the better of everyone.
    take life as it comes

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic, post: 401065
    ^ i hear you. Been there, done that. Try not to stress yourself by over thinking about it. Really, you can only do as much as you can. Take one thing at a time and tackle it as it comes your way. You have to take it slowly and step by step, everything else will fall to its place. Remember not to give up and dont be discouraged. Keep trying and you will accomplish it all, one thing after the other.
    [[hugs]] I know..I've decided that if I don't/can't completely get it now I'll just it out on my own when I have the time for it.. For now I will keep trying my hardest to grasp the concept of it and even then if I don't get it at least I will know that I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 401075
    [[hugs]] I know..I've decided that if I don't/can't completely get it now I'll just it out on my own when I have the time for it.. For now I will keep trying my hardest to grasp the concept of it and even then if I don't get it at least I will know that I tried.
    Dont think you cant completely get it now....that's a negative thought.....be positive......you are going to try you best and try to learn/grasp as much as you can...dont measure it...that will just add to your stress. May be the rest will come with practice...and time...it's probably a bit challenging because it may be new or you are too concerned...take it slow.
    take life as it comes

feel like i'm coming down with something...or already am. But all i ate was ice cream cake, and then...ice cream sandwich....and next day i have been sneezing..and now the soar throat....oh man..dont want to get sick...it totally drains me, no matter how minor.
    take life as it comes

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic, post: 401100
    Dont think you cant completely get it now....that's a negative thought.....be positive......you are going to try you best and try to learn/grasp as much as you can...dont measure it...that will just add to your stress. May be the rest will come with practice...and time...it's probably a bit challenging because it may be new or you are too concerned...take it slow.

No, I didn't mean that in a negative way. I'm getting what I can grasp of it..but not enough for personal satisfaction. I wish I could take it as slow as I would like..but I have to finish it ASAP...I need to keep going at it so that I can move on..but only for now...I'll go back to it on my own time..when I do have more time and a better attention span. It's just that now I really only get the weekends to even attempt doing this and by the time the weekend comes I really don't have the energy for it.

Hope you're feeling better though :] [[hugs]]

^ hmm...sound like what i went through. I was working and doing part time studies..and all i had was the weekends. It was draining!!!!! but i survivied..so will you hugs.
    yeah, i took some meds...feel better today, emotionally and healthwise. Thank you for caring.

(really , i liked the old emoticons better...dont like these ones. )
    take life as it comes

^It's funny - the work nor the hours at work causes any mental drain..It's just this class..It's just come at the wrong time. I've made a schedule for myself so that I know what needs to be done in a set amount of time...That's the only way I'll be able to get anything accomplished since I'm taking online classes and have to rely on myself to do it.

But a few more to get through and it all should be over :]

[these emoticons are way TOO old school for its own good :O]

If they had those feelings to begin with, they would not do such things. And, it is not because they are of any particular religion, it is their mental instability and socio or psychopath tendencies that are a result of their defective chemical makeup that allow them to engage in such behaviors.

[these emoticons are way TOO old school for its own good :O][/QUOTE]
    ^ couldn't agree more.

feeling fine. Hope things will fall to their place when time is right.
    take life as it comes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 1 posts.