Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

feeling very very sad. It's so hard to pack, packing all my childhood, teen-age years, away in the box. Concealed for undetermined time. The stuff is not a lot but each time i sit down to pack, the memories carry me away and i end up putting the stuff back as it was before trying to pack it. I see the good and bad times passed right infront me and the present day where i stand. Why do i feel i have to put behind my present and welcome the future with open arms without any flashbacks? Is that what everyone's trying to tell me indirectly? i dont know. Is it suppose to be this difficult? I dont think so. Then why is it? What happened to all the excitement? Why am i so unhappy? Why cant i get over the insecurities? I am tired of this roller coaster ride. All i know is i'm not happy and i just hope it doesnt' get to the extent i end up hurting. i dont knwo what i'm doing, why i am doing and waht's happening.
    take life as it comes

Sometimes I just feel I could forget everything I knew.. forget everyone I knew.. forget even who I am.. My worst enemy is my brain..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

i am about to do say something, yes, apparently there is yet something more i can say, that might break us up...yet again....but this time it may be for ever. I dont know. But i feel i must keep you informed otherwise i might be just fooling myself. i need some more time....it's not going as it should be, at least not from my end.

All i know my heart keep telling me, it's not going to work out, and i will not be happy. period.
    take life as it comes

Sometimes I wish that someone could tell me that I can do it. That I'm doing a good job. That someone is proud of me.. that they believe in me.

Lol.. Why can't I just get some love?
    Get off my back

Everyone sees me as the one who's always laughing and joking around at work. Smiling randomly or just doing something stupid to make myself look like a fool. They see it as entertainment, but if they really knew me they'd know that inside I'm a complete wreck with all the what if's, when's and how's I have constantly running in my head. I wish I had things on track. Most of all I wish I knew what track that exactly was.

Quote Originally Posted by Hina87, post: 403546
    Sometimes I wish that someone could tell me that I can do it. That I'm doing a good job. That someone is proud of me.. that they believe in me.

Lol.. Why can't I just get some love?
    You can do it Hina! You are Awesome! and i also believe in you : ) but above all, you knw you can do it, you are great and that's why you are wehre you are...no?
    take life as it comes

Aeee haeeeeeeee! yeh topic abhi b chalta hai :P :P thori der k liye check karne ai...ke DT kidher tak pohncha howa hai :P :P

Phir kya dekha Sweet?

Feelings= Sad before and happy now.

Not that active topic like before... but still goood ;D

Hey sweeto, good to see you again.

I still feel like burning down everything.
    Dream, I do.