Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

thanx Tulip
    Hello Nadeem...im feeling better, how bout u
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

hi friendly
    i am feeling good too.
    so what is happeneing?
    A smile may heal wounds

hey adeel, congratulations on getting a job
    what is the job, care to discuss?
    and best of luck on the new job
    A smile may heal wounds

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 365947
    I got a job and tomorrow be the first day at it, PHEW!

Feeling any better, Hina? Yes, I try to keep it that way but sometimes you just can't keep on ignoring.
    Congratulations, again on your new job! I'm somewhat bummed that the hours are so long. I hope you'll be able to have some time for yourself.

Yes, my throat is a lot better now. I still am a bit sick though. Besides that, I'm depressed, lonely, and cranky. Maybe it's because of all the medication I've been taking. I don't know what's wrong with me.
    Get off my back

I'm pooped and hungry - come cook for me

Nadeem--great, im feeling ok, just tired from working

Adeel bhai--congrats on ur new job...
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by Hina87, post: 366042
    Congratulations, again on your new job! I'm somewhat bummed that the hours are so long. I hope you'll be able to have some time for yourself.

Yes, my throat is a lot better now. I still am a bit sick though. Besides that, I'm depressed, lonely, and cranky. Maybe it's because of all the medication I've been taking. I don't know what's wrong with me.
    Hey Dolly :hug;...hope u will get better soon, dont worry too much

@Yassu Sis - Thank you. :giveflower;

I've taken 2 different pills for my throat, mixed in with my anti-depressants, mixed in with the stress of having to drive to 3 cities for school, work and home has pretty much made me crazy. Despite all that, I've had time to feel lonely too. :s
    Get off my back

How's everyone?
    Dream, I do.

wow Hina...u hav alot to do!

hello bhai im feeling tired as usual wat bout u