Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

Awe, take a deep breath Endurer. Release the anger from your heart and relax. You are fasting...so forgive and forget. It's Ramadan...for the Sake of Allah.

---
    Me feeling happy today. Yep, i repeat...i'm happy today. actually since yesterday....but really today. LOL...why? 4 more weeks..i'm going away to Pakistan. Inshallah.
    take life as it comes

Na sis, not angry or anything. I lost a friend and the news came to me while I went to his shop to see him.
    Dream, I do.

^ oh, i'm sorry to hear about your loss. May God Bless your Friend...and us all. Amen.
    ---
    feeling sad about all what the pakistani flood victims have to go through.
    take life as it comes

sum aameen to ur prayers Iqra. And yes we are all worried. May Allah have mercy on us.

Walking on my frm home to station i felt like i was sleepwalking. Too sleepy and tired.
    Just wana go to bed and forget the rest.
    take life as it comes

i'm really in good spirit today...and can't wait until afternoon...going to see my sisso!...well, at least we both are going to try to hook-up. Can't wait! ah, i really hope it woks out for both of our schedules.
    take life as it comes

feeling a bit sleep deprived but still content. Really excited about my trip to London, UK. Can't wait.
    I actually dreamt about it before i knew i was going for sure, now i want to know if that dream is actually going to become a reality cause half of it was in London and other half was in Italy. LOL. I would love to go to Italy but that's not in the plan, at least not yet.
    take life as it comes

Hope you have a great time there Iqra.

Disturbed.

Poverty, Devistating Floods in the month of Ramadan, hunger, correupted politicians, incident of Sayalquote, Cricket Team, and now Bomb Blasts in Lahore.

It's immensely disturbing. Yet i've experience none of it. I watch the images of floods in rural areas of Pakistan..it shatters one's heart to watch them...you can't. How can one watch it. I imagine what if i was there, one of them....and the bomb blasts. Lack the words to describe the feelings right now. Feeling terrorised. Not scared but grieved.

To make it worse, i woke up to the sound of sirens of Ambulance and the Helicopter to discover there must've been some fire in the neighrbourhood.
    take life as it comes

August was awful and September is going to be kick ass! I will keep telling myself that I will not get overworked and stressed out when something seems to be going wrong. I let myself worry and fall to the lowest point, questioning everything..only to realize that while the plan isn't exactly fitting in how I wrote it out..It's all coming together.