Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

Yes Iqra sis, it's gloomy all around.

I feel a bit relaxed today.
    Dream, I do.

Worried and concerned about an aim. Time's running out and there's been no progress.
    Further, it's all going to be totally weird. But ONLY if i could accompilsh my intention...it will help a lot.
    take life as it comes

Feeling Great Today!...so much so, want to bug someone. heheeehehe
    take life as it comes

Feeling sad today....cause it's my last day at the office....these 4 months have been great learning experience.
    Will truly miss roaming in the Financial Distirict and much more.
    take life as it comes

Awwwh...last days are always sad but an ending also takes us to a new beginning, new challenges and new journey of life. Wish you all the best dear =)

Feeling depressed, lonely and helpless. I am praying and seeking God's help but dont see any avenues...i know im nt the only one or the first one to experience it as such but what i also know is that im nt abt to handle it well. Its tearing me apart. I cant even complain to u as u feel hurt and i feel more hurt by seeing u like that. Where am i suppose to go and who am i suppose to ask for help. Yet i have my faith alive somehow but it truly hurts a lot. i just want to cry my heart out. Im among my family, yet very lonely.
    take life as it comes

Don't cry my dear friend, I pray that Allah swt make things easy for you =) keep your faith strong and things will work out soon inshAllah!

^ thanks sisso. im trying my best to not give in to circumstances and keeping strong. Inshallah things will work out soon, i have my faith but aisai hi dil bhar aaya tha...was very disturbed.
    but now feeling a bit better... thank u. woh kehtai hain na, roney sai dil halka ho jata hai.
    take life as it comes

missing my jani.
    take life as it comes

Every one has some feelings of different nature and with various targets to achieve in his life.Feelings has much intervention in our life and even i will say that these feelings run our life towards different directions to achieve our goals in life.