Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

I feel like spending the day at gym.
    Dream, I do.

Feeling tired...making worksheet printing and pasting and correcting...every week with the same routine...but still i love it...

feeling stranded. I hope and pray canada post does not go on strike i'm almost there to start the process, not now please!
    take life as it comes

Tonight, while lying in bed, I'm sleepy yet I cannot sleep.. I'm not sad but yet I cannot smile.. I never take anything for granted but never thought it was going to hurt this much.. I never thought I would be this alone.. But yet again, this is how I end up.. I think the lesson is pretty clear.. Alone was how it started.. And alone is it how it's going to end..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

waiting for this month to end soon...so that i can enjoy the coming two months peacefully...

uf weakend finish but why very fast.I think Still to take lot of rest..
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess I am scared of all the uncertainties that the future holds for me.
    Dream, I do.

Lot of things to do, well every thing is going fine but very slowly.
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I woke up to an unusually cold day here in HKG (cold is good) and had a scrumptious breakfast. To top it all off, I had a strong cup of tea. In short, I feel fantastic
    Dream, I do.

[media=soundcloud]soundcloud.com/vagabond-5/dil-chahta-hai-jane-kyun-log[/media]

That sums it up for me today
    Dream, I do.