Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

I still don't know what I want from life and I think I am making a grave mistake by allowing time to decide it for me.
    Dream, I do.

Aaj kal her kissi se sunane ko milta hai kay usski problem sab say bari hai. Stop complaining and do something about it!!! Stop talking about stuff, rather put your plans in action!!! Stop blubbering about your halaat, be thankful to Allah for whatever you have and feel content!!!

... Some ppl. just don't change, maybe it's a genetic problem (in their genes) or nature to always ignore/overlook the realistic facts of life. (Immature logon ki kami nai, universal is giving them a sign to wake up (the end of beautiful dream) and grow up, face the reality - the real world. Either you learn the easier way or the harder way)

... My motto " Either my way or (the)highway babay! I do things "moi" way!!! I don't take orders !!!

... Last but not least, I believe there is nothing better than a challenge, when you have to prove something. So alhumdulilah, Life is beautiful! I love challenges and i will try n try until i succeed!

Wsalam
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 375069
    I still don't know what I want from life and I think I am making a grave mistake by allowing time to decide it for me.
    (tagging Endurer - Att. Read n Learn Topic)
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 375077
    Aaj kal her kissi se sunane ko milta hai kay usski problem sab say bari hai. Stop complaining and do something about it!!! Stop talking about stuff, rather put your plans in action!!! Stop blubbering about your halaat, be thankful to Allah for whatever you have and feel content!!!

... Some ppl. just don't change, maybe it's a genetic problem (in their genes) or nature to always ignore/overlook the realistic facts of life. (Immature logon ki kami nai, universal is giving them a sign to wake up (the end of beautiful dream) and grow up, face the reality - the real world. Either you learn the easier way or the harder way)

... My motto " Either my way or (the)highway babay! I do things "moi" way!!! I don't take orders !!!

... Last but not least, I believe there is nothing better than a challenge, when you have to prove something. So alhumdulilah, Life is beautiful! I love challenges and i will try n try until i succeed!

Wsalam
    It's easier said than done Nina. If i were to follow your suggestions, i'll be back to where i was last week - and believe me that is a no-no and yet i wanted to do it sooo badly. Some people are just stubburn and they fail to see how they are destroying their family and their selves, they are sooooo self-centred, thinking what they are doing is for the good of everyone but it actually is for their own direct destruction and if i were to tell this to them, it will make no difference - i will remain invisible. Just becaue i am a good kid, doesn't mean i can be taken for granted...i've already spent two weeks in misery, pain, crying, and now i have bundle of mixed feelings - who should i turn to...feel so helpless - am i not hurt enough or am i just letting him ignore me - what the hell is going on???
    take life as it comes

well i also felt in one moment of my life...as a helpless lady...and that waz like...i have no options..and i decided...let ALLAH take the control...i know it waz against my wish...and thats the reason it hurted...but i also knew that it is my test..and i should pass...

I feel good today for no obvious reasons whatsoever.
    Dream, I do.

well now days m juz thinkin to tackl these 30 days... cuz after them there are...EXAMS
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 375125
    well i also felt in one moment of my life...as a helpless lady...and that waz like...i have no options..and i decided...let ALLAH take the control...i know it waz against my wish...and thats the reason it hurted...but i also knew that it is my test..and i should pass...
    well, i've spoken to someone wiser and trustworthy - i will be following their advise and try this - if it works, it will change life to heaven...and if it does not work then one day that individual will lose me...for life.

and the way things are, that day is not far.

But the tough thing is how do i do what i've been told to do. It's hard for me - for those who are reading this, please pray for me. My life is dependent on it and nina, you are right, it's not the worse, but it can definitely get worse from here.
    take life as it comes

Quote Originally Posted by kaeel, post: 375013
    I am darn disappointed in myself today. I got my Year 12 results today. I did not do well, as in i got a 'D' instead of a 'B' which i was hoping for my 2nd Language. My non-Muslim classmates were bragging away their wonderful score and being overly exaggerating .Sometimes, I wonder if god is testing me or am I really fated to fail...
    Marks have nothing to do with religion. Study more and you'll get better marks. Good luck for future.

I'm upset that my school schedule messed up everything for this job I was about to get. I really wanted and needed this job. I guess it's back to the job searching boards for me.
    Get off my back