Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

I just came out of the class and finished with my exam. IT WAS TOUGH!
    There were two pages that were specifically very hard and i was like looking at the questions and my mind went blank and that is BAD!!! Not to mention i think we didn't have enough time to complete the exam though i was the last one she kind of had to kick out of the class. lol I felt like i needed time to review my answers and think out the answer to the questions before writing them down.

The multiple choice and true and false were totally confusing.
    Short answers were not actually short answers...they were long answers and should have been worth more marks - at least the ones i knew the answers to.

The bizarre part was that the professor's review questions for the exams were no where close the the actual exam she had prepared.

All i can say is that i studied hard, did the best i could within my potential and now it's up to the professor and her marking.
    Or at least this is what i can say to kill the rest of the week in anticipation of exam marks and to comfort myself.
    take life as it comes

hey atlantic best of luck for the result...

hi everyone ...feelings no way nothing in mind...

just enjoying the reality show om NDTVimagine ,(miya bevi aur woh) amazing ..funny
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ohh...yawar...you see that show...same here..i love to see that...perfect bride is also nice ..but i love pati patni and woh...that is cool...
    who do you think will win...or take good care of kids...

I have not a clue on how to approach this or even tell them how I feel about it. I'm not ready for the idea of it to even be thinking about 'big M' in my life. Before any of that I want to be able to make something of myself, for myself. And honestly, the whole idea about going through it scares me to death. I'm already a very private person, how do they expect to me just indulge into this... ?
    I know they mean well, but this just isn't me..It could be just that because it's new, even then I hesitate to even try...
    And truth be told, I don't think I'm in a place in my life where this is the right time..I still have much growing and experiencing on my own to do..

The idea is growing on me, but I'm still apprehensive about the whole thing.

exam result came out - i did fairly good. Thanks to Allah. Thank you all for your support and prayers...Bless you.

----

aside from that, don't know what hit me again.
    i have fought 4 times if not more with my sister in two Months. It's not normal. She's not an ordinary sister. We never fight...mostly i'm the one apologizing. She's peobably doing it out of love. I'm sick of damaging our relationship and mood swings.
    take life as it comes

Today i'm feeling a little bit of nervous due to my test. hopefully i will do good in the end InshaAllah.

feeling maza maza..and awesome...rain came and made me lively..

Feeling alive.