Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

Dear Lord, don't send this girl over to my neighbourhood unless you have a LTR plan for me... just saying.
    Dream, I do.

thank god my net book is fixed...i can go back to my good old evil habits. (oops, did i say that too loud) lol

looking forward to this weekend to just sleep-in and i want to treat myself...hmm...shopping?
    Totally in mood of spoiling myself....in a evil/mischievous way...
    take life as it comes

life is so strange. It brings you to strangers who somehow become part of your most valuable relationships you ever had in your life. Likewise, you are. Though we have gone through fair bit i did not think i still felt like this toward you....when you told me the dates today....i felt like someone had put a very heavy stone on my heart...for a moment...for those couple of seconds.....my heart felt heavy, the room felt pin-drop silent, eyes got teary...i didn't know i still felt in such a way for you....i felt so distant....i pray you live a healthy, happy and blessed life...though i do not even see u everyday anymore, don't even text u that much.....and u are only going away for 2 weeks, i hope u enjoy this journey of happiness that God has showered upon you...indeed you deserve it....i wish you have a happy life, always. Even when i will be no longer part of it.....i value u.......i felt i am much distant than i thought. So close to heart....you are....yet so distant....in life....almost as if...there's nothing.

I'll be fine.
    take life as it comes

Nothing like a free cup of tea :s
    Dream, I do.

feeling broken....weak.
    take life as it comes

Fu<K indian terrorist a**holes

^ Where did that come from?
    Dream, I do.

What am I doing? I miss person X, but since I can't be around them/talk to them..I find myself flirting with person Y...AAAHHH I wished that the relationship with person X wasn't this hard to pin point what it exactly is. Damn I'd do anything to take up their offer right now..if only I had the means.

hazaron khuhishain aisi kai her ek pai dam niklai, bohut niklai merai armaan lekin phir bhi kam niklai

what i have on mind is a lot...and if i were to write it here....even after i'd have expressed myself...really i would not have said much..........i want my good old self back...the one i had back in 2006. Happy go lucky and healthy. I am tired of being ill. Life is passing by and i'm missing on opportunities.....i want to be happy and healthy. If things dont change, it will be a waste. i give up.

Now, Only Allah can help me.
    take life as it comes