Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

AAHHHHHHHHHHH....I love her I really do..But I don't need her playing devil's advocate with me...I'm already hard on myself about the situation already For once I want to stop second guessing myself and just go with the flow. I do appreciate her input though :] If only it wasn't so darn confusing.

HSBC's cash deposit machine gave me a BSOD while I pushed $12K in it so yeah, it's a terrible day for me.
    Dream, I do.

Uh! This lady is getting on my nerves today. I am not the God damn thai consulate so call THEIR hotline!
    Dream, I do.

came across this:

zindagi guzarnai kai liye bahana hi sahi,
    ae waqat kuch dair to mera saath dai

ji rahey hain in aansoun kai saharai
    shaid koi aa ker inko khushi main badal dai

aaj nahi to aik din to woh zaroor aaye gi
    iss aas main na janey kab woh kal aye
    take life as it comes

Why do I do this? Why do I let myself get so emotionally into it when I'm not even sure of the possibility of being close is possible?
    Sometimes, I feel like I'm playing a game with myself and you. Teasing/Leading us both on. Actually, we're both guilty of this. Feeding one another lines that we may mean, but can't take action on (just yet).

feeling tired. i cant believe it. I went to visit someone in the hospital.....and i ALMOST passed out myself!...all the sudden i felt light headed...went to receiption to ask for water..and before she finished replying..i started to lose conscious and fall down .........sat myself down on the floor.......and my head went dizzy....in the matter of seconds.........so quickly i lost some conscious ......and all i knew i was going to pass out completely....but i didn't.......the nurse brought me wheel chair.... which freaked me out more.....thinking i was really going to pass out..they gave me some orange juice...which revived me...and....if had they not kept asking me questions...i think id have lost myself. I dont know what caused it.....i had to lie to them to get out of there......about driving home.....and home was good half hour away. Had i told them that....everybody would've showed up at the hospital...and that was going to be it for me....

How did it happen?!
    take life as it comes

^ are you ok sis?

Coffee is doing the trick for me today.
    Dream, I do.

^ pata nahi Bhai. I'm looking into it. Seems like every few weeks there is an issue with my health. Just when i start feeling everything is good...instantly, something dramatic happens to my health. Each time i visit the Doc, nothing. That's good...but i'm tired of never ending on-again, off-again , never the same, health issues <---- very much my like my life right now.

Thank you for asking.
    take life as it comes

when the hell will i understand to not trust you...when? why do i always always forget.....you will never understand....ur and my worlds are different...the distance was suppose to help me realize that....how much more of a damage will it take? why cant i resist! okay i know....Bottom line.....i care about you.... but i must move on....i trust you too much, expect u to be there for me....and when u dont understand i end up being hurt....it doesnt have to be this way...ive tried to change it for myself..i truly have....i wish it all ends.......for ur happiness..and for mine. U dont need me...and i must let go.
    take life as it comes