Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

hello how is everyone feeling?
    i am feeling ok i guess
    A smile may heal wounds

hi im feeling ok too i guess
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

hi strangers :]

I spent my day feeling frustrated, angry and fighting for what is owed to me. Frustration at poor customer service and untimely response..angry at the fact that I'm being asked to give more and more, when I wasn't given my share of the deal. How can one give back [return] something, that they have not received. Angry also, because they made the mistake, and expect me to fix it.But also angry at myself for being to trusting..never again..I have def. learned my lesson..
    but even though the fight isn't over..I will not settle till I get a satisfying answer..I can no longer be frustrated..or angry..I will not add unnecessary stress..totally not worth it

Hmm...I can understand all that entangle, I feel that way too sometimes but ur right it is NOT worth it to feel angry and frustrated cuz u only hurt urself. Good luck
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 366714
    Hmm...I can understand all that entangle, I feel that way too sometimes but ur right it is NOT worth it to feel angry and frustrated cuz u only hurt urself. Good luck
    My frustration isn't because I have lost something [materialistic things aren't important] but not having good or any sort of customer service is what irks me soo much

but whatever 1 1/2 more lessons to go and I will be done with my Intro to Business course

I have wasted yet another day by doing nothing, nothing at all.
    Dream, I do.

I am feeling oh so confused, cheated, mentally exhausted, HURT and sick of my relationship, what more can I say

feeling stressed and at the same time satisfied...as everything is planned..i wished not to keep planning but yes..i dont think that waz a right option to go for...near future planning is good..

I am so damn tired. After the little incident I had (which wasn't so little), I'm feeling really yucky. I want to sleep longer than 7 hours dammit! :@
    Get off my back

feeling great all the time