had a descent long weekend. my netbook still not working - really not happy with that; cant figure it out either...i think i should have it checked by a professional...but i dont have that kind of time or money.

Secondly, really unahppy and uncertain about future plans. What i'm being told is not to my satisfaction and i'm really not liking it. So, i do what i would normally do, take it in my hands to the extent i can, if it damages relationships...so it does...it is directly about me. If the other party invovled is so uncertain about it, i cant sit still and watch and wait for it to hit me. I am going to take steps for it now...and go for what i can do. I have made myself clear to all directly invovled..and i'm going to reinforce it.....to be clear. What i am being told is really not just with me and it's avoidable. He should understand. If it doesnt go as per my will, i will not be happy and i'll make sure he is not either.
The more i think about it, there is no point for me to go back home for this, it can go on as it is or it can come to an end now - for the better of everyone.