Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe III

By posting the third version, I am sending a message to every living soul out there; never give up! I am hoping that DesiTwist will come back long before the memories of feelings cafe vanish from our minds. One more time:

Sometimes the toughest thing about feelings can be sharing them with others. Just because it's hard to talk about feelings doesn't mean it isn't worth it. We have had received tremendous amount of support from our fellow friends who were there, giving us a shoulder to cry on.

Sharing your feelings helps you when your feelings are good and when they aren't so good. Sharing also helps you to get closer to people you care about and who care about you. When people talk about feelings, they sometimes use the word "emotions"

I hereby invite you to this hodgepodge of emotional discussions. Describe how are you feeling today at desi twist, feelings about any post / topic / member, feelings about current political situation, feelings you've felt out of the blue aka mood swings et al. Learn more and get help, provide suggestions or ask for them. At feelings cafe, there is someone always around to help you get out of emotional distress.
    Dream, I do.

I am honored to be the first to reply.

My feelings? I'm scared, hopeful, sad, and a little tired.

I'm scared because of all of these changes. First, I got a new job. Then, I got accepted to a university that I'll be starting at the end of this month. The next thing after that, I got to find out that DT has come to an end and one of my closest friends is leaving this net world. I can't even imagine how difficult all these new changes will be on me. My routine will be forever changed.

I'm hopeful because everyone here, including me, will go on to their own lives after DesiTwist has left us... but there is always a chance that it will be re-opened. I will be waiting for that day.

I'm sure you've all figured out why I'm sad. This place has always been a home away from home. It is owned by my brother which made it even more special. I don't think I could ever be more proud of him for the upkeep of DT and making it the best forum ever.

It's been a pleasure.
    Get off my back

You are so right Hina, we are all going to miss Dt a lot. As for my feelings, i am feeling restless and tensed, don't know what the future holds for us. But lets keep our hopes high insha-Allah things will workout for the better.

i, too, feel a little disappointed on the sad news. but isnt there anything that we all can do to keep this place affloat?
    A smile may heal wounds

I am looking forward to the TD thats to hit HK tomorrow.
    Dream, I do.

Many things have changed and yet, I still want to die. I guess the things I have really wanted have not changed. I don't have much optimism that those things will end up being positive anytime soon... realistically speaking of course.
    Get off my back

Is death asking for realism or is it just a catch phrase?
    Dream, I do.

death doesnt resolve anything. the problems still persist. death is only an easy way out from the current problems, yet you would be interested to know that even bigger problems would await the ones who die
    A smile may heal wounds

At Teddy: Death means I want to die. Don't make it harder than it really is.

At Nadeem: Saying something and actually doing it are are two very different things.
    Get off my back

So by dying, you don't want to die? Interesting jargon.

I, as always, feel pissed off at someone for a good reason.
    Dream, I do.