Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who have better Friends Men/Women ?

Yes a person can b flamboyant any where but, its more when opp sex people are around

No not at all... every thing has time... n I think best friend to keep 4m opp sex is spouse after getting married...

ha ha.. former is the right guess!, I never wished to have a female friend.. ( When I want my wife shudnt have any male friends, den I think may b she is also xpectin da same )

i have even now girl friends
    they add spice to life not always sex
    they buy presents
    one is an air hostess
    she buys many small prescents
    i reciprocate
    neither of us sexually attracted
    u make me happy

I still disagree that there is more flamboyancy around when males and females are around...

Granted, yes your partner in life should be your best friend, but one can have more than one best friend and also, aren't you asking for a bit much by expecting her not to have a friend of the opposite sex if she so wishes?

Okay, so you never had a female friend, then how can you say that males and females cannot be friends, if you yourself haven't been such a friendship?

U have right to that

No I m not xpecting much... as I know there r many who thinks like me... may b I can find 4m them...

I say bcoz there r lot of my frnds who have females as there frnds but...none of them has there best frnd or atlest true frnd in them... they just wanna 2 add spice in life by making frnds of opp sex... but dey always tell that we cant hav best frnds in opp sex... coz of several reasons...

well even then you can't judge an entire population of male/female friendships based on what you see/hear from your friends..and from the sound of it your friends so-called friendships aren't friendships but are in fact acquaintances, especially since you say they just want to add some spice into their life - that right there just makes it sound as if they are interested in more than a true/honest friendship

2 make frnds 4m opp sex u need to get along wid dem.. u need 2 spend time wid dem... n male n female spending time wid each odr r bound 2 bring out natural consequences of attraction, and sexual longings...

The only time u have the chances of making just frndship wid opp sex..is when u already have sex partner..., even this situation does not guarantee that they will not come close...

U c.. the world around u.. is prime example, know they even say sex is common in frndship... just keep looking in times or sun... u will found on daily basis girls raped by there frnds...and many go un noticed... and majority r with consent...

This situation arises only bcoz of trying unnatural things and intermingling...if u dont intermingle... there is no need of I-Pill or any kind of archies etc.. but this theory has been propounded by the few sections of society so well that.. a person who goes against this is considered as person with old thoughts... or conservative etc...

Approximately 28% of victims are raped boyfriends, 35% by acquaintances, and 5% by other relatives. (Violence against Women, Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Justice, 1994)

In a national survey 27.7% of college women reported a sexual experience since the age of fourteen that met the legal definition of rape or attempted rape, and 7.7% of college men reported perpetrating aggressive behavior which met the legal definition of rape.5

The National Crime Victimization Survey indicates that for 1992-1993, 92% of rapes were committed by known assailants.1 About half of all rapes and sexual assaults against women are committed by friends and acquaintances, and 26% are by intimate partners.1

Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

These r the fruits of intermingling and so called freedom and friendship b/w opp sexes is the concept spread by so called the freedom(this is nothing but pushing society into abyss)lovers...

I was a bit hesitant to take out this issue,,,,

I dont think this is just point of view 4m my frnds its about overall society and culture...n nor its only an individual its affects the whole system...

that shows one must be careful in selecting friends from opposite sex that is all
    women are not sex objects
    they are humanbeings
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 379187
    that shows one must be careful in selecting friends from opposite sex that is all
    women are not sex objects
    they are humanbeings
    u wer bound 2 get only 10% of my posted content...remaining is out of ur reach...

aaa very good joke...
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

see like food habits most are non veg some are veg
    habits also vary
    if you are comfortable with opposite sex friend go ahead
    if you are not ok for u
    no generalization
    most homosexual relationship do occur among friends !!!
    u make me happy