Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who have better Friends Men/Women ?

Who have better Friends Men/Women

Men always have better friends...
    They will stand by you, no matter what...

Here's an example:-

Friends of Women:

A wife was not at home for a whole night. So she tells her husband the very next morning, that she stayed at her (girl) friend's apartment overnight. So the husband calls 10 of her best (girl) friends and none of them confirmed that she was with them.

Friends of Men:

A husband was not at home for a whole night. So he tells his wife the very next morning, that he stayed at his friend's apartment over night.
    So the wife calls 10 of his best friends and 5 of them confirmed that he stayed at their apartments that night and another 5 claimed that he is still with them!!

Whats you say ?

Who have better friends ?

Shed some light on pshycology if you can too.

good friends wouldn't be gender specific. It would depend on the person.

I think most ppl's friends would tell the truth (you weren't with them if u really were not). But this depends on the situation. If ur doing some funny business, ur friends would obviously lie and say u were with them. They won't lie unless they have a reason to do so.

lol that was funny n yea friends r not gender specific .
    but i bet i got the best mates in this world :P

i think gud friends depend on fate. both males an females make great friends but an individual decides hw gud these friends are by their relation towards them.

a girl friend for gents
    boy friend for ladies are better friends
    u make me happy

^^ lolzzzzzz:rolling;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obviously her best friend wasn't a GIRL...now wasn't the husband just a genius!!!

But really when is gender a criteria for being friends? Unless, you're one of those that falls for everyone of the opposite sex

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy, post: 365684
    good friends wouldn't be gender specific. It would depend on the person.
    I agree with that to quite an extent... but I always feel men have more better friends and also they cherish friendship more than women do!

^^ not to be rude or judging, but that's the stupidest thing I've heard in a while...

you're basically saying that males and females cannot be friends..males can only have male friends and females only female friends...say WHAAT???

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 378690
    ^^ not to be rude or judging, but that's the stupidest thing I've heard in a while...

you're basically saying that males and females cannot be friends..males can only have male friends and females only female friends...say WHAAT???
    Is it 4 me???

Irrespective of yes or no... Ya dat's true... even though I did'nt mean to say that but still, yes I believe that male and female cannot be just friends!

Even if they are then they cannot share same comfort level which males share with males and f with f.

& coming to thing its being stupidest, well time will teach you whether it was stupid or something else!, as age changes many thing in 1s life.