Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to get thru difficult situations

hey guys and girls

i am going thru a real tough time at the moment, so where shall i start?

as soon as the millenium started, dad started having problems, first he had an angina attack,then he had a triple heart bypass, and if that wasnt enough 4 yrs ago my dad had a epileptic fit 3 in 4 hours, which was really,really upsetting, for the whole family he on anti depressants.

alhamdulilah they ok now, im still getting/going thru it, its really hard sometimes, i sometimes just come in my room and cry, what else is there to do?

neways hope u can give me some useful advice

thx

DP

Oh I am so sorry to hear that DP, but that time is gone and you should be happy that your dad is doing fine now, (mashAllah) y are you so depressed?
    Try doing something for your family, that will give you peace of mind and try to spend some quality time with your father and rest of your family members. Do anything which makes them feel good. May it be memorizing old times or you can cook for them or show your care by different ways, believe me it makes the family atmosphere much better.

And for you, try to keep yourself busy. Do you work or study?
    InshAllah things will work out for the better soon Never lose hope in Allah Almighty

hi tulip

i get depressed cuz everything just seems to get on top of me all the time, nah i dont work, im disabled, the drs think i have got muscular dystrophy, i fall down quite a lot afterward i have a pain in my hip? just this yr the doc goes there is nothing he can do i am trying to be strong for my whole family, but sometimes it can be so dificult.

neways thx for replying DP

Oh!! I am sorry to hear that princess... I understand there are times when we feel like everything is falling apart but never lose hope my friend, I'll pray for you and your family, inshAllah things will get better soon. :hug;
    Be strong!

Almighty never puts any1 into any examination which he/she cant stand..

the best way is.. Pray to Almighty to give u strength to hold together.,.

InshAllah.. things wd work out..

as thy say whn the going gets tough... the tough gets going...

InshAllah..

God bless...
    Î m ??í?g í? ?ð ‡hí? ??t ???wí?g ?hát í ll ?í?d
    ßút ? vé ?é?ídéd ‡ð ??ll?w ?ý }{éá?? á?d Åbá?d?? mý Mí?d
    Ã?d !f ?hé?é ?é ?áí? í ???w ?hát át ?éá?t ? ?ávé mý Âll ä?d
    ?t í? ßétté? ‡ð ?ávé ??véd á?d ???t thá? ‡ð ??t £?vé Ãt Ãll Î? thé M???í?g
    ? máý ?áké ?ð §mílé ?? Máýbé ?ð Ç?ý ßút ?í??t ?ð †h??é ?f Mý Þá?t
    Î Mú?t Šáý ???dbýé ...

very nice advise Zing. totally agree with you. May Allah give Sabr and courage in this difficult situation.

Aameen guys, i hope dp will feel a little better to read all this =)

hey thx for all ur replies

i am feeling a little better thx.

I am sorry to hear about what you and your family have/are going through. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. It's never easy to be dealing with such situations, but be glad that even through all of this, you still have one another.

One thing that I have learned when dealing with difficult times is that you have to deal with your emotions..Don't hold them back, no matter how crazy it just may be.

Realize you have a choice in how you handle your difficult situations. You can choose to be positive or you can choose to be negative. Try to find the find the positive in every situation that life may bring. Much easier said than done, but there comes a time when you will no longer be able to surround yourself with negative thoughts.

Always keep a good support system. The support system can consist of friends or family or simply a group of people that are going through the same difficult situation. Remember to surround yourself with love and love yourself no matter what situation occurs.

Asalam O Alikum

Prince.. iv talkd abt ur this prob to one f my most respectd seior who is MashAllah a food Scholer also..

he was also very much concernd abt u.. and tehre are few tings which he suggsted...
    teh very 1st thying is that as we all said here already to Pray to Almight for forgiveness..
    den.., as he said.. 1st f all u shd never ever think that Almighty is doing sone unjust to u or any 1..Almighty is Ghafoor o Raheem.. and HE (Nahooz Billah) wdnt do any unfair things to any f his creatures: .. DONT tinkk abt tha hardships or the problems u r hvng.. for once rememeber the Good things the Naimahs u r hvng .. and it wd feel good to change ur mind for few things and forget abt some worries.. as soon as it changes teh concpt f being in trbl.. u shc Pray to Almighty to chahge the situations for u AFTER u accpt that mayb any bad thing hpns to u is either fro some mistakes which hv bene nade.. OR the reward is going to b added for u later.. (which is a Hadees also) ..
    so whn u accpt the currnt situation . den ask fro Almight's forgiveness and ask for Changing teh BAD things into GOOD for u.. ad InshAllah.. it will help u for peace and relaxation also..
    moreover He recommended a few Duas also.. IF u can recite dem,, tht wd InshALlah hv good affect.. here i go...

and this oen is also a must.. as Hazrat Younus (AS) recited this oen after being ounishd by Allah.. and he got rod .. Alhamdolillah

Î m ??í?g í? ?ð ‡hí? ??t ???wí?g ?hát í ll ?í?d
    ßút ? vé ?é?ídéd ‡ð ??ll?w ?ý }{éá?? á?d Åbá?d?? mý Mí?d
    Ã?d !f ?hé?é ?é ?áí? í ???w ?hát át ?éá?t ? ?ávé mý Âll ä?d
    ?t í? ßétté? ‡ð ?ávé ??véd á?d ???t thá? ‡ð ??t £?vé Ãt Ãll Î? thé M???í?g
    ? máý ?áké ?ð §mílé ?? Máýbé ?ð Ç?ý ßút ?í??t ?ð †h??é ?f Mý Þá?t
    Î Mú?t Šáý ???dbýé ...