Thread: Listening to Music And Shaving The Beard

Friday Sermon:
    Allah’s curse is upon those women who pluck the hair of their eyebrows, as to change the creation of Allah then what would be the ruling regarding the man who chooses to completely change his face by removing all his facial hair?

Abu Usamah, in this powerful Khutbah, provides much evidence as to why both listening to music and shaving the beard are not permitted for the Muslim.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Quote Originally Posted by qaazi, post: 366298

Friday Sermon:
    Allah’s curse is upon those women who pluck the hair of their eyebrows, as to change the creation of Allah then what would be the ruling regarding the man who chooses to completely change his face by removing all his facial hair?

Abu Usamah, in this powerful Khutbah, provides much evidence as to why both listening to music and shaving the beard are not permitted for the Muslim.

DOWNLOAD HERE
    Please state your sources when you make such claims. Moreover, there is nothing wrong with a woman beautifying herself for her husband. Its grooming.

Beard Requirement - All The More Reason To Look Into Islam!

Thanks for that, 'qaazi'! Yeah, even I know that shaving the beard is haraam for a Muslim man! Nearly every Islamic website on the Internet will tell you that! The reason I am looking into Islam, the thing that first attracted me to it, was finding out that Muslim men are required to have a beard; that is awesome! I am growing one now, myself, though it is not very long yet; it will be soon, though!