Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ramadan 2008

Thank you Dsjeya.
    Dream, I do.

Thanks Dsjeya. Ab mera dil karaha hai k jaldi se ramadan shuru hojae, bas kuch hi din reh gae hen.

i like ramadam and cant wate4eid!
    Another good desi website

http://www.islamgarh.net/forums

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 366301
    Ramadan 2008 is just around the corner and it has everyone excited. What are you going to do this Ramadan? Any resolutions, ideas, prayers you'd like to share?
    no doubt i m excited abt it..but i m sorry for my self that i hve received my datesheet for BA exams to be held in ramadan...and end on 25th of ramadan..Due to my exams i dont think i can expect myself to keep resolution as i have always been doing..but inshaALLAH...i will keep up with dua ray: and prayers..recitation and protecting my fast too will go along...i hve thought to keep reciting these duas.

Nowadays almost all the supermarkets have got the ramadan offer started..and many workers have cutoff their account from the restaurants buffet...as shukar al hamdALLAH...here we hve too much of khairaat..it is easy to sleep with filled stomach these days..and as we know...prayers at night are loved by ALLAH.

That's great rahen and thanks for the duas link

yah..jazakALLAH alf khair...
    what is a must have in ur dishes during ramadan...
    at my side it is pakora...that is must have...

yea same here...pakoras and chat
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

kaunsi chat..fruit chat or chana chaat?

I will pray for me, my parents and for muslim world in prayers, do fasting,Recite Holy Quran and increase my Faith in ALLAH while going on the right path.It may have hurdles but its our faith to have problems in life and have luxuries of life after death cuz there is another life after death.

Indeed John. Welcome here

Continuing the above discussion...rahen sis muje thandi aur meethi cheezen pasand hein aftar pe jese fruit chat, kheer, custard waghera waghera aur sharbat bhi pasand hai