Thread: Run away?

Hello Dtians.

-Do u consider it is right to run away from home...if ur parents disagree to the last moment for ur marriage with the love of ur life.?
    -do u think those girls who leave their homes is bad/good? and last but not the least..after bad name of parents..
    -do u think it is the right of parents to accept their children after marriage?

waiting for ur reply to comeup with my reply.

Hi rahen

-Do u consider it is right to run away from home...if ur parents disagree to the last moment for ur marriage with the love of ur life.?
    No! I don't think it's a right thing to do.

-do u think those girls who leave their homes is bad/good? and last but not the least..after bad name of parents..
    Well i won't jump to a conclusion and tag them as good or bad! But they should think about their responsibilities towards their family before taking such big step.

-do u think it is the right of parents to accept their children after marriage?
    Yes! I guess parents should accept them.

hello tulip..
    thanks for ur replies which were to the point...and something i also think...

Strictly my experience below and it's marginally based on my parents and the way I was brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 367002
    Do u consider it is right to run away from home...if ur parents disagree to the last moment for ur marriage with the love of ur life.?
    Yes, if you have the resources and can handle the heat laters, I condone that. The parents should learn to let go when their child reaches a certain age. Besides, you see it as running away, I see as moving out!

do u think those girls who leave their homes is bad/good? and last but not the least..after bad name of parents..
    Why bad and like we always sing the ballads of religion, is it really forbidden in Islam? Who are you answerable to, the parents, yourself, or the society?

do u think it is the right of parents to accept their children after marriage?
    They should and if they don't, it's their prerogative.
    Dream, I do.

as far as i hve seen ...move out or run away marriages were not successful...inlaws had always something to say on that...husband has an indirect approach on that in the long run...cases in the police...majority isnot positive abt it.

well when it comes to religion..i dunno what is the ruling on that...so i will avoid it...no one lives here alone...every one is a part of society..and the person is always answerable to self and parents.

overall...for you...run away/moving out of guy and girl for love isnot a problem when they can face it.?

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 367121
    as far as i hve seen ...move out or run away marriages were not successful...inlaws had always something to say on that...husband has an indirect approach on that in the long run...cases in the police...majority isnot positive abt it.

well when it comes to religion..i dunno what is the ruling on that...so i will avoid it...no one lives here alone...every one is a part of society..and the person is always answerable to self and parents.

overall...for you...run away/moving out of guy and girl for love isnot a problem when they can face it.?
    If you're to take steps based on statistics, here is a surprise for you: Something is bound to fail!

Lets speak in a broad spectrum. This topic is about moving out and not the consequences in tribal areas. Religion does not forbid you from doing the right thing, does it? When getting married, you're the biggest authority to decide if you're going to get married to someone or not.

The answer to your question is no different than what I wrote in my previous reply; do it if it don't drop your balls.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by *--Half_Dead--*, post: 367115
    hmmmm i have this feeling inside me to try this
    i dont think u have to...as u already got a fiance..or u r in love with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 367244
    If you're to take steps based on statistics, here is a surprise for you: Something is bound to fail!

Lets speak in a broad spectrum. This topic is about moving out and not the consequences in tribal areas. Religion does not forbid you from doing the right thing, does it? When getting married, you're the biggest authority to decide if you're going to get married to someone or not.

The answer to your question is no different than what I wrote in my previous reply; do it if it don't drop your balls.

not on statistics...but general cases as seen.
    well when we talk abt run away...situations and results can be talked abt if interested.