Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramadan mubarak to all

Assalam aleikum,
    I hope in this month we are enjoying the blessings of ramadan by the grace of ALLAH..the question of this thread is..how is ur ramadan going on...we can write in here our dailly details of how we feel..what we did...and what is abt to be done...any moment of happiness or inspiration...do write them here...to share it with us all...

dua for first day of Ramadan

Ramadan Dua: DAY 1

ALLAH, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins , O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.

Hey Rahen Dear hor are u,

1st of all a very very HAPPY RAMZAN MUBARAK to u and to all DT MEMBERS.

Then im very happy that this RAMZAN give me good news's increas n salery & extra bonus also even now i m financialy good..

My 1st day passed very easily , in normal days i missed some prays but in RAMZAN after performing all prays i feel really good and satisfied by heart...

Office time now changed from 7am to 9:30am & 3:30pm so time passed very fast..
    Even we all friends are surprised that we do lot of more extra work speed very fast, normal days we don't.

our boss is surprised after seeing work...

So i must say i love u RAMZAN...

Allah hum sub ko seeda rasta dikhaee aur humary sins mouaf farmaee ! AMEEN
    HAVE A HAPPY RAMZAN

MYK
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wasalam and JazakAllah rahen.
    It's been ok ok so far, not as i wanted it to be ( my fast and Ramadan) InshaAllah i'll pray more in the coming days. What about you sis?

Wasalam and JazakAllah rahen.
    It's been ok ok so far, not as i wanted it to be ( my fast and Ramadan) InshaAllah i'll pray more in the coming days. What about you sis?

suma ameen..
    today here it waz 4th ramadan...and i havenot recited a single word of quran...unlike all my previous ramadan schedule...this year i hve exams on 10th and they will finish on 25th..and i m all preparing for it...this post has made a self check on me...and inshaALLAH i will recite this evening...i think i shouldnot let go this blessed month...and inshaALLAH...today my fast waz good...but i had a body pain some hrs ago...and thankfully after opening the fast..i m fine...my ramadan is uptil now going on nil...not much ibadah..my exams are making a great mess...

Oh..gud luck for exams rahen and hope ur ramadan is going good now. Be blessed.

thankyou tulip...yes exams are over..today...and inshaALLAH i will focus on my ibadah now...

Thats gud so how was exam rahen?

exams went good..shukar al hamdALLAH...but not as much as i expected.

RAMADAN MUBARAKK...

sry i m lil late... :$